🔶 Kinera Nan-na 2.1Z

This is the official thread for the Kinera Nan-na 2.1Z

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• 1DD 1BA 2EST
  • Amp needed: No but Better With
  • Modular Upgraded 6N silver-plated oxygen-free copper cable

:red_circle: Linsoul Link

[Reviews]

Z Non Review…

2 Likes

I really want to try these out, they look awesome.

1 Like
1 Like

It might be lazy collaboration but it’s bloody good one and it’s not even burnt in yet. It sounds so good on my WA7 fireflies. I was about to buy the original any but I’m glad I bought this one.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Took a bit of time but got to finally get my hands on this Z colab. It’s pretty good out of the box but I can tell that dynamic driver needs some break in. Pretty wide soundstage for a closed iem and doesn’t miss a beat on resolution and instrument placement. Definitely give them a try if you get the chance.

1 Like

how sounds z tune? U -shaped? neutral tune? how different z-tune sound at midbass vs fiio fx15 ? fx15 has more midbass. so,more forwarded man vocals?

Oh that’s a tough one, I’ve never heard the fx15 but what I can say is there is a slight U tuning to the sound. Z hand them turn the tuning up to 11 compared to the regular nanna so I would say they are probably more mid forward than the originals. Finally I haven’t heard an iem at the sale price that has sweet treble like the Z nanna but still handles mids and bass as well.
Other recommendations I come across in the price range are dunu SA6, Variations and tea 2, they are something id definitely look into if you can’t wait for the same price to come around again.

1 Like

thanks. from graph im see identical curves shows qoa mrgarita. its twins by sound for half price?

I don’t take stock in graphs, you get an idea but they don’t portray stage and imaging like listening does. Also it won’t show the different qualities in driver response. Like on some less expensive iems treble can have graininess/sibilance where others will sound sweet with no sibilance.

1 Like

does z-tune too much emphized 5khz peak?

Not to my ear, I get no sibilance from the Z nanna.

Picked up this set from for a good discount. Only listened for a few hours, but so far I quite like it. Big stage and better low end than I was expecting.

Add a little low end EQ and they become TOTL status IMO.

1 Like