Klipsch RP-600M vs KEF LS50

which speaker would be better in a 10ft x 11ft x 9ft room for setup on a desk. I am looking for a pair that give a very clear sound, they won’t be used for music as much as for Youtube and movies, as I have headphones for music.

Klipsch Horn is not for desktop use- coax is way better in this situation

Cheers, any fun or energetic speakers you could recommend under $1000? I don’t need Bluetooth or anything fancy, I just need a nice pair of passive speakers for a desktop.

Felix

KEF Q100 with frontport or Q300 also with frontport - I use Q300 + subwoofer for our desktop setup
if you have enough space behind the speaker(at least 2 or 3 feet) you can also have a look at KEF Q150/350

ELAC Debut B5.2 or even B6.2 are also ok for desktop use

1 Like

thank you very much for your help!

Felix

1 Like

I went with the LS50 as an upgrade to my q100s on a desktop, I have them on the sound rise stands on each side of my monitor, and at nearfield both sound pretty damn good, I have the ls50 near a wall, and they still sound much better than the q100…

1 Like

Felix, what did you decide on? If you haven’t made a choice yet the monolith K-bass would fit your situation well. Cheers.

1 Like

If I could purchase a pair of Klipsch RP-600M’s for $425.00, should pull the trigger? Or is a better speaker out there for approximately the same amount of money. Thank you in advance for advise.

I think that’s a pretty great price if you like the Klipsch sound. There are other good deals going on but it depends on what you prefer sound wise

That’s a really good price for a really good speaker. You have to actively dislike the sound to pass up on that deal, but I’m a Klipsch Fanboy so don’t just take my word on it… worst case scenario you get them, audition them for a month or 2 and if you really hate them put them up for sale again. Keep the box and packaging in good shape and you should get most of your money back. Good luck either way.