šŸ”¶ Koss KPH30i

whereā€™d you see that?.. thatā€™s something id want to pick upā€¦ also welcome my friend :beers:

Thanks friend. Not sure if this is some secret that shouldnā€™t be known yet. But Z reviews basically said so in both a live stream and one of his patron videos.

kph30iā€™s are like Pokemon for me so I appreciate the intel

Anyone know where to buy these in Europe? Does anyone have any experience with ordering directly from Koss to Europe, a bit concerned about shipping cost and delivery time since there isnā€™t much information on the site about it.

I would say those are rather easy to get. Not sure which country in europe you are in but check distributor list on koss site for yours as a starting point.

Yeah youā€™d think soā€¦ None of the Amazonā€™s Iā€™ve used carry them (except UK but it isnā€™t in stock and hasnā€™t been for a while). If I go to the distributor list on the site and I look at countries surrounding mine (Iā€™m in the Netherlands and Iā€™m looking in Belgium, UK, France and Germany) I get redirected to the site of HAMA, which doesnā€™t carry the product, or a vague site in Germany that doesnā€™t seem to have a webshop at allā€¦

I get this for anything regarding international shipping so if your gonna do it make it count with something like this

2 Likes

Yeah thing is that I already own the other two and am just looking for the KPH to complete the collection. If I canā€™t find them Iā€™ll probably order the starter bundle and distribute the oneā€™s I already have to friends for birthdays, I know one of them would really appreciate the PortaPro.

1 Like

These things are insane. Been using them with my phone for like a month or two and they definitely hit above their price rangeā€¦ Then I plugged them into my AMP and holy shit.

These things are actually incredible for the price. The bass is surprisingly really impactful. Listening to EDM and these have much more of a kick than I thought they would have due to the size of them. The highs sound great but not too bright, which I personally like. Vocals sound really good, mid presence is definitely there. Female vocals sound like they are in my head. Imaging isnā€™t too great overall, but I feel like these stage reasonably well for what they are.

For $30 I feel like everyone should own a pair of these. Still kind of shocked how much better these sound with an AMP and DAC though. They seriously sound fantastic.

Might look to get a Yaxi Pad swap though because they arenā€™t the most comfortable on my ears. Really though, thatā€™s the only complaint I have.

4 Likes

Fo $30ā€¦ I might me able to swing deez.
Good or aight?

2 Likes

Worth if you like a warmer bassier sound

4 Likes

Dis better than sendy? $30 vs $600ā€¦

Is there a headphone thatā€™s a direct upgrade and sounds similar

Klipsch HP-3

2 Likes

I would also like to point out that my PC37Xā€™s have been my scale of which I judge other cans and have been the pair Iā€™ve owned the longest at 3 years (excluding M50ā€™s because Iā€™ve owned several pairs of them across 4 years). I had never felt like I missed anything when I needed to use them for the mic over my 6XXā€™s or even my Elex at the time. I can safely say theyā€™re gonna be handed down to a younger relative and be replaced by the KPH30iā€™s. Not for the mic, obviously lol.

1 Like

I finally found a setup that scales past my pc37x perfectly across the board. But the Klipsch kph30ā€™s donā€™t quite do it for me. They donā€™t have the detail retrieval of the pc37x.

Share with the class, please.

Did you end up finding any? Iā€™m in the same boat (I have the other two). Iā€™ve also had a look and like you can only find the lising on Amazon which doesnā€™t look like they will be getting any more stock of. Guess the only option is to import it from the US but that takes the price up to Ā£60+ for me with shipping and customs.

Dayum! Jus got em some days ago! Aint gonna believe it. Bass man bass!

2 Likes

Unfortunately not, but Iā€™ll keep my eyes open. If I find them somewhere Iā€™ll post it here and mention you. The listing on Amazon.com would be around $55 for me, so it should be less than Ā£60, bit still itā€™s almost twice the actual price of the headphonesā€¦

1 Like