Koss KSC75 baby audiophile sound

ok i just dont know what to say. i got these today and i was very surprised with the sound on these little piece of shit headphones. Simple Minds sounded good on them, too good. now dont get me wrong. they arent nearly as good as full size legit headphones. I kinda got the feeling i was playing with a easy bake oven or some toy you come across thats for kids but turns out to be useful and does a pretty good job. you’re a little surprised and charmed by it.

I haven’t heard the Koss Protapro or the KPH30i yet but its hard to believe they sound as good as these little headphones 14$. And they can be very useful for certain situations

1 Like

Yeah they are pretty crazy for the price, something to try for sure. I still use mine sometimes

1 Like

I got the Drop edition and stuck Yaxi pads on them. No regrets yet, though I keep finding myself tempted to snag the Prota Pro X

i heard its a dark headphone

The 75 is the bright and not that bassy compared to the kph30i and porta pro

1 Like

I personally prefer my portapros in sound to the KSC75 and KPH30i but they’re all really good value and sound good regardless. Best comfort would be the the KPH30i with YAXI. I love the sound of the KSC75 though, it’s just I find myself not using them very often because of how uncomfortable the ear hooks are and it’s been tough to get them to sit centered on my ears. Been thinking about doing the headband mod actually…

this is being offered on amazon now. I found its cheaper for me after factoring shipping and tax on the parts express site:

My TRN BT20 had some internal wiring issues. So, I did this with my KOSS KSC75s that were being underutilized. Setup is great, but unfortunately I busted one of the drivers doing the Kramer mod.

1 Like

Kramer is great and everything but i dont think he has the best judgement in the world . I wouldnt copy anything he does. JERRY!

1 Like