Kz iems good or bad?

Review edited: After two days, I say they’re neutral with “a bit of” sibilance only. Neutral AF (except there’s a dip at 1khz) detailed AF, fun AF!

I believe I’ll just buy them and respond here soon, because they’re also 40$CAD/30$USD… But, anyone got the KZ AS06? (or AS-anything, or BA-anything).

These are fully balanced (no dynamic drivers – all balanced armatures!). My ZS10 Pros use a dynamic driver for bass. Curious to know if there will be a difference (for bass) in clarity, detail retrieval, speed, kinda like planars vs dynamic drivers. Curious to know if I’ll “hear the technology”.

If the bass is as clear and detailed as the highs in the ZS10 Pros, the AS06 will be glorious. :slight_smile:

Yeah I’ll copy-paste this here too. :smiley:

1 Like

Lol ordering them! Today with the upgraded cable lol

1 Like

Just got them in and love them!!! These are my new favorite iems! So much tight bass and detail I dont even know how these could be beat!

1 Like

Glad you like them! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Balanced cable on order as well!!!

I’m a fan of the KZ brand over all, but they could stand to step up their cable game a little.

1 Like

Yes I agree although the zs10 pro I got had a thicker longer cable with the split further down the line I actually like it alot lol so it’s like the big brother to the old cables that were super tangley

I would also like to hear an opinion on them, was looking at the as10’s, but only old reviews. I’m moving from a pair of old klipsch s4’s.

1 Like

The only kzs that I have had so far are the zsn, zs6 and the zs10 pro and bu far I love the pros the most. Alot of separation and detail with tight not to overpowering bass but take a boost well.

Just received 20$ Comply foam tips to go with these 35$ KZ ZS10 Pros. 100% Worth it.

1 Like

Yes they make a huge difference with them thought I would throw in a photo of my pair I customized :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I recently got the KZ AZ10 earhooks for use with my KZ and other 2-pin IEMs and I’ve found that I cannot use them for calls on Discord. I can hear the audio on call, but I cannot use them as a microphone. Do the earhooks not have a microphone? Is there something not set right on my phone/Discord? I’m using an Android.

Please give me the full review after trying kza10

Although MQA is not a listed feature, the AP80 Pro does appear to support playback of MQA files. I’m unclear whether this is fully decoded or rendered.