Legit places to get sony mh 755?

if the post modded one is like $15-$20 I would say it’s worth it.

1 Like

agreed!

more typing for 20 characters…

They are very easy to mod.

Unless you can get mmcx connections cheap or in bulk, 2 connectors could cost as much as the entire unit if you get them in singles. With the right connector, it will fit perfectly without additional work (cutting/drilling).

I got new mmcx connectors to mod my last mh755 and a kph30i. I haven’t had the urgency to do the mods yet.

1 Like

can you send a picture of the MMCX modules u got? I’ve been confused if some of the ones I saw online fits the MH755, KPH30i, and KSC75.

Use the one on the left. Don’t use the high mount (right). I forgot the one I used is called. I also have thinner even more lower profile connectors sitting around. But I think the ones I used were perfect for the MH755.

1 Like

Thanks for this. I didn’t realize there’s also two variant of the “circuit board” design you’ve shown. I was going to get the threaded design with a nut shown above which is also available in low and high profiles for both the threaded part (used for earbuds style for the high profile I believe?) and the external part you’ve differentiated.

I’m curious if you’ve tried the mod for your KPH30i and if you used the same sized MMCX together with MH755?

No I haven’t done the kph30i yet. I found the smaller mmcx connectors for the kph30i, but I never went through with the mod. Partially because I do have use the mic for calls and I currently don’t have an inline mic cable.

1 Like

Using mine as well. I just figure since the cable is so thin eventually it may just break, I wouldn’t mind doing the mod then instead of getting a new pair since they’re not locally available.

Btw do you happen to have a pair of KSC75? Or any other pairs you’ve modded? I’m kinda new to modding, really hope I won’t need another pair for the MH755 mod I’ll be trying.

No ksc75 yet. I’ve done some cable and headband mods for headphones.