Let's talk about flat panel speakers

Havent gone into it yet. But got just the thing blows anything on the audiophile market. The @lovesac.

1 Like

wuzzit? linkie?

https://www.lovesac.com/

I cannot vouch for the sound quality. But im for new ways to incorporate sound tech back into homes. Never know a variation of in-furniture might be a viable option ahead. A member posted a company creating a commercial theatre seat equipped with a sound system to produce individual sound field per seat.

DSCN0421

1 Like

For the sound quality, I can recommend a soundbar 5 Best Soundbars under $300 (Fall 2022) – Reviews & Buying Guide the first one Vizio. My main entertainment center includes a Denon 5.1 receiver with Bose front speakers, Sony mid & rears, and a Yamaha powered subwoofer. I wanted my other TV to have better sound than the cheesy built-in speakers, but in a simpler and cheaper sound package. The soundbar has plenty of volume and reasonably good tone. Like most soundbars, it doesn’t really give you very good stereo separation unless you’re sitting really close. Simply a factor of the L-R front speakers only being 36" apart.