Lets talk about your tips! ;)

Grazie! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting!

I have some weird CP100s that are different colors and different sizes. Red is small, yellow is medium and white is large. They came with my DUNU EST 112.

Oh, I see…

What about the First Generation?

2f1762dbfac8c593bdff3cd0079e523b

1 Like

Apparently I have the CP100Z which seems to be meant for tws lol.

2 Likes

Lol, I know those they are kinda shorter than the normal CP100.

Actually for me the black CP100 the old version … they have great grips, than the new CP100.

But again I am not really fan of Spinfit.

OMG. That might be it. I didn’t know they existed.

Didnt know they were meant for TWS lol (fortunate since I have 1 TWS incoming). Going to see if I can find it…

Found it, they look like this:
(L size)

3 Likes

That looks like a normal CP145 Large?

Wait the nozzles do look short. And the blue is more teal?

Looks like it is a lot shorter, maybe not as wide as well (slightly).

1 Like

download

2 Likes

Oh my so this is new?

CP100, CP100+, CP100Z? WTF?

Wait… What is the white one in the picture? That shouldn’t be CP100!

No, definitely not new. As you can see in my screenshot above, I bought them in 2019-06-14.

1 Like

Lol :joy::joy:

The CP100Z.they are not really new … They were only available for the Asian market, but I think now they are available on Amazon as well.

I think the new one is the CP100+

I am not really following Spinfit products, but I liked the old CP100 more than the new version.
( not any more ofc :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

2 Likes

Ha ha, I’ve never heard of them before.

That makes sense.

I have a whole set of those.

I agree.

1 Like

New stuff to try…

4 Likes

That Sony swag is good :+1:

1 Like

The EP00 are horrible. :frowning: My first Sony tips. I have high expectations from them @Ohmboy :wink:

3 Likes

Can you do an impression on those Sony tip?

I gotta find some IEMs that will fit that tiny nozzle. They are very soft. The black ones look identical to Final E tips but they are softer for sure. The white ones feel really nice.

No racisim meant in those quick impressions if anyone was triggered. :wink:

5 Likes

Do the epro horn shaped tips increase the treble? I want to give them a try but I don’t need more treble.

Also, i just started tip rolling and I’m not sure if I should use a medium or large. I’ve used medium for ever and never questioned it. Recently i have tried large tips and they seem to isolate better but I feel them more especially after a few hours. How do you determine the size of tips you use?

Edit: I just ordered a set of Azla in size ML