Lets Talk Neck Speakers

Anyone know what track is playing in neck speaker Z review?

Old topic but I’ve been researching them mostly because I like exploring all options in audio. I think currently the best overall experience that these neck speakers are designed to provide lie with open ear headphones. I’m an Amazon Vine reviewer and I’ve tested around 20 or more pairs of open ear type headphones (including bone conduction and neck speakers). The best pair for me so far (by far!) Is the Tozo Openbuds. Pros: affordable! Fit is very adjustable (snapping angles and rotation). Battery life is great. Someone near you can barely hear it if you have the volume up, and can’t hear it if it’s low, but not low enough that it’s not enjoyable. I have them on whenever I need to be aware of my surroundings like going out biking. I also wear them when I need to be able to talk to people. No pausing, it’s so awesome to be able to listen to your own soundtrack while at family gatherings :wink: I have ADHD and they help me bear any boring activities. Cons (only 2) touch controls and no LDAC or aptx hd/adaptive. I do consider myself an audiophile, my desk setup contains a pair of meze empyreans. Even though I prefer the meze obviously, I put these Tozos on more frequently for just being able to live life to extend my ability to jam out in every situation. Compared to every other pair of open ears, these have the most bass but it’s because you can position them very close to the ears, most pairs don’t have position adjustments, so they end up further from your ears and leak more audio to people around you. I can’t think of a situation where the neck speakers would be better fit over these.