šŸ”¶ Letshuoer S12

Precogā€™s squig and impressions are out, and ofc he also mentions the difference between S12 and Timeless:

6/10 on his scale
(EJ07m got 6.4/10)

9 Likes

Precog doesnā€™t seem to like Shuoerā€™s sound signatures, like Crin! With Timeless and S12, everything touches on taste, but everything shows that S12 is technically better! For example, in my opinion, EJ 07m has a grade of 9.42 / 10 :relieved: !

1 Like

The highest score Precog ever given is 8.7/10, so 6/10 is actually pretty good in this chart loll

7 Likes

It is a bit confusing with these subjective assessments of tonality. For example, Sony M9 has a better tonality than Monarch MK2. I havenā€™t listened to them, but itā€™s hardly true. Only the assessment of technicality can be objective, and not always! :no_mouth:

1 Like

I donā€™t know what kind of sorcery LETSHUOER has used, but I think Iā€™ll get my S12 in 7 days from clicking the buy button (if delivery goes well today)!! Fastest delivery ever from China! Bests DHL lol. So yeah, youā€™ve earned a loyal customer @shuoer ! Impressions to follow next week when Iā€™ve had some time with it.
Edit: They are arriving today! So 6 days from order to delivery! Sadly Iā€™m going on vacation until next Tuesday :joy:

2 Likes

Seems stock is flyingā€¦

:grimacing:

2 Likes

I just did the picture repost thing to get the early bird price within 2 days of sharing it. But Iā€™m not buying silver. I guess that helps me make up my mind about it.

1 Like

I love planar sound, and with some of the statements made about the sound stage on this one, I want in.

I just ordered, I figured that and the Olina will be my next couple IEMs.

4 Likes

Great choices!

1 Like

Same here.
My S12 has just shipped and Iā€™m waiting in the Olina.
Not only are these my next sets , theyā€™re probably going to be my last.
I need to detox from buying iems.

10 Likes

so_say_we_all1

4 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

This is the path to divorce and ruin :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

Then you can start buying earbudsā€¦

3 Likes
9 Likes

Gonna start saving to upgrade my Stax rig

14 Likes

The stock cable looks very nice, but I would prefer to just get the right cable. 4.4 ā†’ 2.5 adapters are a pain in the neck, due to the size required for the female 4.4. They also arenā€™t any cheaper than a new cable which will be neater. 2.5 female ā†’ 4.4 (or 3.5) male adapters are far more manageable. The nicest/most compact adapters are probably DD Hifiā€™s ones, which have great build quality, but they measure relatively poorly. Probably not enough to make an audible difference- but they do have relatively high resistance for an adapter. I need 2.5 as well but I think Iā€™ll order 3.5 and use that cable as a spare, or for other IEMs I have that take 2-pin 0.78mm. Iā€™d only get 4.4 if you think you might have some use for a 4.4, I wouldnā€™t buy it if you know you are always going to have to adapt it.

2 Likes

LETSHUOER now have a UK store on Amazon but still donā€™t have the S12 listedā€¦

7 Likes

Good to see @shuoer is expanding business.

Now we need an EU store :grimacing:

8 Likes