šŸ”¶ Letshuoer S12

I love planar sound, and with some of the statements made about the sound stage on this one, I want in.

I just ordered, I figured that and the Olina will be my next couple IEMs.

4 Likes

Great choices!

1 Like

Same here.
My S12 has just shipped and Iā€™m waiting in the Olina.
Not only are these my next sets , theyā€™re probably going to be my last.
I need to detox from buying iems.

10 Likes

so_say_we_all1

4 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

This is the path to divorce and ruin :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

Then you can start buying earbudsā€¦

3 Likes
9 Likes

Gonna start saving to upgrade my Stax rig

14 Likes

The stock cable looks very nice, but I would prefer to just get the right cable. 4.4 ā†’ 2.5 adapters are a pain in the neck, due to the size required for the female 4.4. They also arenā€™t any cheaper than a new cable which will be neater. 2.5 female ā†’ 4.4 (or 3.5) male adapters are far more manageable. The nicest/most compact adapters are probably DD Hifiā€™s ones, which have great build quality, but they measure relatively poorly. Probably not enough to make an audible difference- but they do have relatively high resistance for an adapter. I need 2.5 as well but I think Iā€™ll order 3.5 and use that cable as a spare, or for other IEMs I have that take 2-pin 0.78mm. Iā€™d only get 4.4 if you think you might have some use for a 4.4, I wouldnā€™t buy it if you know you are always going to have to adapt it.

2 Likes

LETSHUOER now have a UK store on Amazon but still donā€™t have the S12 listedā€¦

7 Likes

Good to see @shuoer is expanding business.

Now we need an EU store :grimacing:

8 Likes

Only problem with that is that, as of the 19th Jan , Amazon no longer accepts my credit card so they can go and get stuffed.
Iā€™m buggered if Iā€™m going to get another card or store my main bank details with themā€¦theyā€™ve lost a customer.

1 Like

I second this. Please, please give us an EU Store :fire:

2 Likes

They are so bright they hurt my ears. If thatā€™s what they sound like itā€™s a no go but I am not wild about this type of demoing. Thanks but like I said if it sounds like that itā€™s just to bright and thin in treble Thanks

This is a subjective hobby just like wine collecting. You have to be the final judge your listening to them.

1 Like

After some more days with S12 I can admit that (at least with CP100) they got a little bit hot sometimes. Yesterday I went with Reminder by Feist album and there were moments where sibilance goes over my acceptance level. The album is recorded in such manner though that any kind of source being susceptible to sibilance would get exposed.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll stay with the Timeless They might be close but like wine the verdict is your senses.

3 Likes

Timeless or Shuoer s12?

2 Likes