šŸ”¶ LETSHUOER Z12 (Z Collab)

It was first 100ā€¦ So you can still do at 159, there are 500 total. Not sure how many are left total. Selling like hotcakes apparently.

1 Like

I wanted the full pack with a cable and strap for $169, and they are $189 now

Not my first planar but I have been waiting a while to get the S12. +2db sub bass and red/blue colour scheme? SIGN ME UP!

Looking forward to reviews

They look great. I would like to try them!

Get lucky woohoo

love it! so nice to see this awesome earphones!

Looking forward to this.

I have the 7Hz Timeless and didnā€™t think I needed the S12 as it has a slightly higher treble response. Then Zeos went and tweaked it, and as heā€™s my go-to sound signature, I thought what the heck and bought it whilst it was still on offer. I canā€™t wait to plug and play.

Been a rough year to buy headphones at all itā€™s awesome for me to see this at this pricepoint

it looks nice!

Canā€™t wait to use them!

That looks so good.

all these useless posts and member who will never post again suck (nothing personal), whats the point of it?

2 Likes

Is there a giveaway or what?

yes, but its just bloating the forum with useless posts and people will register for one post and will never come back, i donĀ“t get the sense of it

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to experience what kind of magic it brings

Iā€™m actually pretty excited about the planar market right now!

I was wondering what was going on with thisā€¦ It looks like the giveaway is to post a review after getting it though. Not just putting a random comment on this thread

2 Likes

Letā€™s wait for the winner. :slight_smile: