Listening to tonight (Part 1)

I’ve never played the game, but hope to eventually even though it can’t possibly live up to the legend at this point. I liked Mother (Earthbound), but not as much as others seemed to having come to it years after the fact

the EB ost is REALLY good though and there is something I noticed when i first tried my 58x when I recevied them: a lot of the tracks benefits A LOT from headphones with good bass reproduction which the 58x happened to do so it was quite jarring how more enjoyable it was.

The main selling point of the EB ost is how diverse it is, you have pretty much of everything, there’s not much ost as diverse as this one.

I do agree though that it can’t beat EB, but music wise, this remastered playlist makes it sound CLOSE to it (I still think EB’s has the edge because it has overall more length in the songs).

I posted about the DQ11 soundtrack for Switch and heard crickets. I wonder if you’ve heard it because for my money, it may be the best video game soundtrack I’ve ever heard. Full symphony, where the ps4 and PC versions were not to my knowledge.

I didn’t, I am not huge on DQ (long story short: not a fan of step based encounter system in rpg) and from the samples I heard mainly from ssbu, I don`t think I will like them cause the ssb songs at least idk it felt bland to me.

I’ve been playing the series since the 80s, so it’s a lot of nostalgia for me. It’s more or less the same music from back then, only with a full orchestra playing it. I can definitely see it not being for everyone, but it’s impressive they would put the budget into it

Banjo county rock Motorhead cover.

1 Like

Listening to Katzenajmmer today, a norwegian (all girl) band that plays somewhat alternativ rock. They are amazing live (seen them 3 times) and they keep swapping around instruments and vocal duty…They might not be the greatest at each instrument, but the energy they have on stage is just so good… their studio albums are very good too, but there is just that extra energy live…

cover of “Land of Confusion” (television performance) :

Hey ho on the devils back : (this is usually the closing song, atleat on the concerts i have attened, and they usually give it all they got)

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Just had a proper chance to listen to them…and yeah I bet they’re awesome live :+1:

1 Like

Patty Smith - dancing barefoot

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Baggy Trousers

1 Like
1 Like