Listening to tonight (Part 1)

An old song i listened to a lot in the late 90s…

Reef - consideration

1 Like

Her voice is Amazing!

2 Likes

Such a great album! Wish they had been together longer.

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t know if anyone was able to spend too much extended time around Ginger Baker

2 Likes

Tidal recommended this, Michael Kiwanuka - Solid Ground
Some of his songs have a Hendrix vibe.

Apparently the embedded player has lower quality but higher volume even if it’s just a preview. It’s a Tidal Master. I have the desktop player at max and this preview is louder.

1 Like

Garbage is so good

1 Like

Check out Bones by Michael Kiwanuka. He’s great

1 Like
1 Like

Yesssss.
I just spent the morning with Miles. On the Corner and Evolution of the Groove. Great start to the day!

2 Likes

From my spotify 2019 “playlist” : Kyuss - El Rodeo

I try to listen to everything posted here before giving a like, but auto-liking anything from Relayer

Just saw these guys about a month ago. Living jazz legends.

1 Like

I just listened to this playlist (you’ll have to go to youtube to see it), but it is the ost of an rpg called Mother 3. Idk if there’s any Mother 3 fans here but if you heard the original ost…you would know that it was very…rough because they had to reduce the quality SO MUCH due to the gba not being able to have very high quality sounds.

This is SHOCKINGLY recreating the soundtrack with insanely better quality. It’s literally night and day and you never truly heard the ost without listening to these.

My favorites are Monkey delivery service and Monkey’s love song, but there are tons of good ones.

1 Like