Listening to tonight (Part 1)

There are no “bad” songs on Moving Pictures. For me it’s their most solid album.

2112 and A Farewell to the Kings for :+1:

Also this. Heard it live at a Netsky and DJ Snow concert many years ago, shit went crazy. If I remember correctly.

The doors - When the music’s over

2 Likes

Was hoping to find the whole album in one vid, oh well.

Giant dwarf. Psychedelic fuzz rock from Australia.

I think I might have reposted this song at some point but I am listening to this right now…or again.

3 Likes

I want to thank everyone in this thread because its given me one hell of a playlist while at work.

3 Likes

1 Like

I just picked up the Analogue Productions 45RPM pressing of this album. Absolutely Phe Nom En Al! Also got the latest Record Store Day pressing of The Doors Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970. Check it out!

4 Likes

sounding damn fine on the FH07’s driven by the ifi Micro :+1:

2 Likes

I am not involved on the music side of things. But a couple videos highlighting some of the music being made for the game I’m working on. =)

Run The Jewels!

4 Likes

One of my favorite albums. I have spent a lot of time in Matala, Crete, Greece where she wrote the album. She mentions it in Carey.

1 Like

Damn what team are you part of if you don’t mind me asking?

I work with the character art team… My job is just creating the various hair styles for a large number of characters. I can’t really talk much about it though until April. :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Jefferson Airplane - Volunteers

2 Likes