Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Trauma by NF

1 Like

I have been trying out a guy called Marcus King. He has a new solo album coming out soon. I found him through RockandBluesMuse.com. I get very cool emails every week listing new artists and music in a blues vein.

Anyway, I bit the bullet tonight and bought several songs from several of his previous albums (under Marcus King Band) and two songs from the new one. Here is a link:

I will be attending a Marcus King concert tomorrow morning in my headphones.:grin:

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Crumb is amazing :heartpulse: I own all the albums

1 Like

I may have linked this already, but I don’t care:

RIP Oderous

Tom Waits - I don’t wanna grow up

1 Like

fuck yes … (20 chars)

1 Like

I love when he and the Ramones went back and forth covering each other’s songs:

Tom Waits Bone Machine is a great match for the Sennheiser HD5xx Jubilee, sounds meatier and more intimate than on the Hifiman HE-4xx at least

Who Are You is one of the better breakup songs I can think off of that (or any other) album

…and on to something different…

Hole - Doll parts

The “Live through this” album is pretty good for what it is…

2 Likes

This line:

" Go on ahead, and take this the wrong way. Time’s not your friend" is maybe the worst thing you can say to a woman (in my limited experience of intentionally being mean to women). Keith Richards on guitar btw

While i’m on the early to mid 90s binge…

Die Toten Hosen - wünsch dir was

That is quite a “powerfull” line, and i guess if that slips out during a heated discussion things turn ugly real fast

(sorry for the spamming)
as i go through more of my early-mid 90s heavy rotation this gem surfaced…

The breeders - Cannonball

3 Likes

yeah, its a full nuclear this is done thing to say

This is the best song from Pokemon colosseum and it was put as semi final battle, XD then added some stuff to it and it sounds nicer, it’s a great motivational hype track