Listening to tonight (Part 1)

7 Likes

This is so “epic sounding” to me.

1 Like

Totally get it. While I love music at my finger tips, I really miss spending hours in Virgin or a local music store. That’s part of the reason I still buy an occasional record from a used recorded store.

2 Likes

Been way to little time to listen to music this past week, but suddenly i just had to put on this one…

Spotify > macbook pro > Koss kph30i

I just randomly stumbled on this and… huh. Yes, I do want to learn how to play a Telelele. I need to know more about this.

4 Likes

Freaking crazy jazz piano, straight outta Brazil.

Tidal HiFi → LDAC to BTR5-> Tin T2 and Tin T1 plus (comparing both)

3 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

@MrAyrit - you just sent me me back in time to the good ole days of 70’s AM radio…

2 Likes
1 Like

Spotify > Macbook pro > koss kph30i

2 Likes

cover

FLAC - CMUS - Jnog - Erish -> HD560

3 Likes
2 Likes

24/44.1 FLAC (Qobuz) > Audirvana > Denafrips Ares II > Lake People G111 > Lawton TH-X00

4 Likes
3 Likes

16/44.1 FLAC (Amazon HD) > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Schiit Asgard 3 > d5000 w/full Lawton mod

3 Likes

That’s some impressive 2008 emo energergy in those lyrics. Liked the song quite a bit though.

Its some 2016 weeb throwback music for me tonight.

I just realized that way more people are putting up songs instead of albums. :sweat_smile:

Been putting up albums because that’s usually the “unit” I listen in, but I get it’s probably better to share music on a song by song basis.

I have a compromise in mind :thinking: :grinning: