Listening to tonight (Part 1)

I typically listen to full albums more than individual songs. But that’s neither here nor there.

I don’t think it’s about being a better or worse way of listening or sharing. It just is what it is for each person.

1 Like

Fwiw, I basicaly listen to 2-3 min of whatever is posted in this thread and throw it in a tidal play list. If you’ve got whole albums posted ill 100% throw them in there as well, so it doesn’t bug me either. That said, how TF do yall have time to listen to whole albums (maybe I’m overestimating how long albums are)? I can’t say I have litteraly ever done that. I am always just un shuffle.

1 Like
1 Like

FLAC -> Foobar2K -> Jotunheim -> Zeus

2 Likes

FLAC -> CMUS -> Jnog -> Erish -> HD650

Tidal > Soekris dac1321 > Violectric V200 > Lawton Modded Fostex TH610

1 Like

Some songs that never went out of my head.

4 Likes

It helps to be on furlough to have the time. :rofl:

1 Like

Edit: didn’t work the way I thought it would. ‘Artists’ name is F. Found this dude a while back. Actualy pretty solid. French rappers w/ realy good flow and more interesting backgrounds. Assuming he isn’t actialy the artists but I don’t speak French so I have nothing to go off of…

foobar2000 > Bifrost 2 > SW51+ > HD 6XX :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Apologies for previous posters of these two tracks…but I jammed out too hard to these two to not share tonight:

DSD64

16/44.1 FLAC

Both: Audirvana > Denafrips Ares II > Monolith Liquid Platinum > Audioquest Nighthawk

9 Likes

Understood!

songs from the big chair_tears for fears

5 Likes

flac > bifrost 2 > asgard 3 > tr-x00 ebony

2 Likes

I am not Polish but not going to lie, the song is catchy.

What started out as an innocent simple stroll down wham last christmas lane… has jumped the track and descended down the rabbit hole that is George Micheal… God damn you George Michael!

2 Likes

I JUST FOUND AN ARTIST I HAD LOST!!!

https://tidal.com/browse/artist/3185

Trijntje Oosterhuis. Amazing vocals all be her best songs sounding a bit dated. Found her on Spotify 3-4 years ago and promptly lost track of her when I changed from using a shared account to my own. The son I linked above popped up on tidal recommended playlist. Fucking stoked to have found her again after so much unsuccessful googling

Having to stay in a hospital for some days (nothing too serious, gallstone stuck in the bile duct, had it before and i am on a waiting list to remove the gallbladder eventually, but due to covid it has been pushed back as it isn’t considered serious enough to be prioritized as long as the health care is on high alert. Luckily there is very little covid in my area though.

Anyway, thought some hawkwind would be a good choice when you have had a few nighs with very little sleep, lying in bed drifting in and out sleep.

Spotify > iphone 7 > iphone wired earbuds