Listening to tonight (Part 1)

New HP rig testing continues! Shifting gears a bit and loving every minute of it.

Foobar 2000 Lossless > SMSL M200 > SMSL SP200 > HiFiman Sundara

1 Like

The brand new King Gizz album, so crisp and warm!

Just off of the Bandcamp player until they drop the vinyl later today → SMSL Sanskrit 10th → Asgard 3 → dt880 600ohm

4 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Sweet!

These guys are ridiculously prolific. This will be their 18th album since something like 2012. That kind of productivity is nigh unheard of anymore. And they’re all good. A very diverse, ecclectic, and damn impressive discography.

Everyone should listen to King Gizzard & The Lizzard Wizard. Their catalog is guaranteed to have something you’ll like.

It’s currently for sale on Bancamp if you want to download the digital album. I downloaded and am listening now. 24/44.1 FLAC > Audirvana > Singxer SU-2 > Berkeley Alpha S2 > Vioelectric HPA-V281 > HiFiMan HE1000V2

1 Like
1 Like

Every album is so different and yet still uniquely King Gizz. Butterfly 3000 was an unexpected surprise and is in my top 3 Gizz albums just after the first listen!

Early indicators are it’s for fans of psychadelic synth pop. Seems the Gizz have done it yet again!

3 Likes

:om:

2 Likes

Think I’m going to snag one of the varients later when they go on sale. Not sure which language I want…

1 Like

JNOG > Liquid Platinum > Elegia

3 Likes

Because I live in sin. I have never checked out Steely Dan on my own and really only know ‘Reeling in the Years’ off the top of my head. Already digging it starting off with ‘FM’.

6 Likes

:open_mouth: enjoy that musical genius journey :heart: them :+1:

4 Likes

3 songs in and I already get it! Way up my alley

2 Likes
3 Likes

This is a killer track! New to me, thanks

Wow. I would consider them essential for any serious music collection. Aja and Gaucho are among my favorite albums, period. Never too late to check them out, though. I hope you enjoy.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Getting serious my friend :sunglasses: