Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Oh yes, you will like those new Blues you have inbound - play this when they get in :slight_smile:

“Music to Make you Stagger” on this album is one of my test tracks for new HPs

…also a pretty trippy jam good for getting your groove on

Qobuz > Soekris dac1321 > Violectric HPA V200 > Focal Clear MG

1 Like

LOL! True story, This Le Mur De Pierre cover reminds me of a time when I was young lad, driving down the freeway in my badass '69 Camaro. I rolled up to a pickup truck that seemingly had a really hot chick riding in the passenger seat. From behind All I could see was this beautiful Blonde hair. Well, I had to have a look as any red blooded young man would!

So I waited for my opportunity, grabbed the lane next to the passenger side of the truck, got up to the window, gazed up and saw… THAT! Imagine my surprise! :rofl:

I laughed for the longest time! And nearly 40 years later I still remember it well! Thank you for igniting that great memory.

1 Like

Spot on, Sir. Those are my favorites as well.

1 Like

I will definitely keep that in mind. I really need to get it together and put a proper playlist together for that. Thievery in general I pretty much had on repeat from 2010-2013.

Been fooling around with my audio configuration and have found something! The window on the SU-8 always used to just say 48K all the time. Not anymore!

I swear, this thing is sounding better all the time as I learn more. And now, time to enjoy some music! Liking this one

1 Like

FLAC 24/96 → Questyle QPM → Fourte Noir

1 Like

The perfect summary of my high school days and still today.

YouTube → ifi ZEN DAC (Power Match: ON) → BLON BL-03

3 Likes

Ibasso DX-160->Flac->Hifiman HE400i 2020

1 Like

I listened to your advice and play it as the first song on them. I do feel th900 is what I was looking for.

1 Like

loving his facial expressions

2 Likes

Can’t believe how fast they sold out. Was able to pick up a Vlinder copy. Any luck on your end?

Had a hankering for The Smithereens today…

2 Likes
1 Like

Tried for 3 different ones before finally snagging a Kelebek. Im honestly not very suprised at how fast they went with how popular vinyl has become again I’ve the last year or two. Plus KGLW is beomeing pretty well known these days is seems.

1 Like

Underrated band. Blood and Roses is a banger for sure.

Qobuz > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Bottlehead Crack Speedball > ZMF Auteur

1 Like
1 Like