Qobuz > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Quicksilver Headphone Amp > Sennheiser HD650

3 Likes

2 Likes

Spotify > modi3/magni3 > Hifiman HE-4XX

1 Like

just my regular dose of Tool

Qobuz > Yggdrasil > xDuoo MT-604 > Violectric V280 FE > B&W P9

4 Likes

Took my 16 year old kids to see one of Tools 2009 tour concerts. Best show of my life and they loved it too. My how time flies.

3 Likes

that sure was a great experience. I have never been to a show, unfortunately. But being an 80s kid, i was hooked from the start. But if i have to choose one favourite “psychedelic” / “ambient sounding” ““rock band””", it would definitely be ISIS.

2 Likes

https://tidal.com/browse/track/184928498

1 Like

Corrosion of Conformity: Track: Clean My Wounds
Album: Deliverance

COC : Born Again For The Last Time
Album: Wiseblood

1 Like

Excited to see these guys in November!

These days colored is as good or almost as good as black (generally). It’s when you start getting multi colored discs that you have the potential for more noise being introduced. It’s the different melting temps of each color that create the issues when combined.

You’re right. I once got a red and white swirl LP that sounded like the stylus was dragging through powdered ash or super fine sand. I’ve played it safe ever since. They cost so much now I don’t want to chance it. Most of the jazz I buy is on black vinyl anyway so it’s not a real concern. Cheers🙂

2 Likes
2 Likes

Spotify + Bifrost2+ RNHP+TH900

:heart:

1 Like

I definitely have a few splatter ones that have a bit of a gritty sound to them. Some got better after I cleaned them. I get so excited and often play as I get them and only brush them before playing.

1 Like

Mojo->OG Nighthawk + Boulevard 6th Glass = Mmmm

1 Like

Nice! Which edition of the TH900 is it?