Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Mullard tubes are warming in on the XDUOO M604. Vocal time.

4 Likes

And then there’s this

3 Likes
4 Likes

Been on a prog metal kick lately :man_shrugging:, and Dream Theater bubbles to the top of the daily play-thru list quite a lot.

:headphones: TH909

3 Likes

just because…

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Roon FLAC 16/44 → KTE SU-2 → Lampizator Amber 3 → Eddie Current Studio B → Diana V2

fuck this album has some sick tunes, funky grooves.

1 Like

3 Likes

Damn Vocals Dave ----:wink: :+1:
I’m starting to fall in love with violins.

That’s great.
Have you got the new Liquid Tension Experiment 3? I really like this one better than the last…Anything with Portnoy… I own a large set of drums.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Anna Von Hausswolff
Album: Ceremony
Track: Red Sun :sun_with_face:
This young woman plays the pipe organ and has a strong set of vocal pipes…

1 Like

311 : Track: Beautiful Disaster
Album : Transistor

This is the first CD I bought after building my Assemblage DAC 1.5 R2R chip DAC.
This unit had a HDCD circuit that turned on when playing a HDCD encoded disc which Transitor was.
It was like turning on a presence switch and sounded fantastic but never caught on

1 Like

Yes, got it (LTE 3) the day it was released. I agree. I really like Mikes style and I have various pieces from different projects he’s involved in. Sons of Apollo, Transatlantic, Flying Colors, Neal Morse, OSI etc.

Worth a stream/spin if you get a chance… my favorite track is Hampmotized but it’s all good.

1 Like

2 Likes

Roon FLAC 24/96 → KTE SU-2 → Lampizator Amber 3 → Eddie Current Studio B → Diana V2

Roon FLAC 16/44 → KTE SU-2 → Lampizator Amber 3 → Eddie Current Studio B → Diana V2

1 Like

Radio Massacre International: Track: Bett’r Day-s : Album: Rains Fall in Grey.