Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Roon FLAC 16/44 → KTE SU-2 → Lampizator Amber 3 → Eddie Current Studio B → Diana V2

2 Likes

Holy. This sounds amazing

Vinyl → ifi phono → Artcessories DTI-> jds labs ol switcher → Edifier 1700BTs → 8” sub

3 Likes

Not night but still enjoying some vinyl.

Vinyl → AT-LP60X → SMSL-SA300 → Micca RB42

5 Likes

This one surprised me, but its not unusual for me to like such “radiohead inspired” music…

Spotify > modi3/magni3 > Sennheiser HD 58X jubilee

1 Like

Let’s bring this shit back.

Koss porta pros with an ES100 on blast :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Trying to calm my balding pomeranian down from the fireworks

8 Likes
2 Likes

Roon FLAC 16/44 → KTE SU-2 → Lampizator Amber 3 → Eddie Current Studio B → Verite C

3 Likes

Bill Laurance : Album : Swift : Track : Swift
GroundUp Music

Bill Laurance: Album : Aftersun: Track : A Blaze
GroundUp Music

2 Likes

Amazon HD - Schiit Modius - Schiit Asgard 3 - HD6XX

1 Like

Roon FLAC 24/96 → KTE SU-2 → Lampizator Amber 3 → Eddie Current Studio B → Verite C

2 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes

How good :smiley::musical_score:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hi,
While I’m not really a big fan of MJ’s music I sure can dig a steady driving groove. Here’s MJ’s drummer Jonathan “Sugarfoot” Moffett layin’ down a rock steady beat to one of Jackson’s more uptempo songs.
I do own a mint 12" 45 rpm. vinyl EP with Thriller on one side and Billy Jean on the other as my only MJ recording. That EP sure sounded good the last I recall.

6 Likes

I’ve seen most of his videos, and he is indeed insane, really like him. I’m not a big MJ fan, but I do like some of his tracks and Thriller is one that gets a good number of them. “Human Nature”, “Beat It”, “Billie Jean”, and of course “Thriller” itself are grooves that really gets me going. This and a good price on Amazon Prime Day made me go on with the buy.

I’m still a vinyl noob so for the most part I’m just finding what I like and trying to build a collection.

So are you buying these albums on vinyl then?
It’s fun but when I started collecting music that’s all there was but everyone just called them albums or LP’s not vinyl and definitely not vinyls.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
MJ was one of the best artists in history. I was always into other less poppy music. Enjoy your record collecting but don’t get trapped into paying too much. There’s some people taking advantage of the vinyl resurgence especially
the collecting side of it and they try to inflate prices. Take your time, local record stores are very competitive and you can easily take back a new warped record or one with an off center hole. Good stores will play the used record on their turntable prior to purchasing, providing they’re not too busy. Used albums are your risk.
I might only have 1 or 2 color records. The standard black vinyl sound the best, imho and other have said the same. Stream an entire album before you go and pay $25-$40 + for a vinyl copy.

1 Like

Spotify > Lenovo yoga7 slim > Koss kph30i (stock)

4 Likes

Saw here locally a couple of times in the late 70’s & 80’s.
Cool (whiskey and cigarette) voice great lyrics and a little rough looking at times. I kinda’ thought of her as a punky female Tom Waits or even Bob Dylan-like at times.

2 Likes