Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Roon FLAC 24/96 → KTE SU-2 → Lampizator Amber 3 → Eddie Current Studio B → Diana V2

2 Likes

1 Like

Giving my new Mullard tube set for the XDuoo M604 a workout with an old favourite. 40 tracks of electro-wizardry.

1 Like

Funky Friday - :notes:

Fostex TH909 :headphones:

1 Like
4 Likes

Mammal Hands…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Just have a drink and vibe to Stevie Wonder. Cheers!

2 Likes

Migrated to Deezer Hi-Fi today due to a promo i couldn’t pass up, currently setting up my library and listening to songs i forgotten about.

Deezer Hi-Fi > SU5 > PA3 > BSF100

1 Like

Been a hell of a week at work. Nothing like kicking back with a bourbon and spinning this track.

1 Like
5 Likes
5 Likes

Every time I listen to this album I’m amazed at the sonic depths and layers. Such a well produced album for it’s time. And this track is a fantastic end to a fantastic album. Great NIN mike drop.

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Always split between these two when choosing who to listen to…:laughing:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nils Petter Molvaer: Album: Switch

GOGO Penguin: Album : A Humdrum Star:

Turn up the volume to enjoy the hidden tonality in these songs. The last song STRID is a real dandy especially at the opening bass line and later in the track… You can nearly count every outer winding of the bass strings as they vibrate on the fretboard. Played through 3 well placed SVS SB 2000 subs tuned using either a Mirage LFX-1 analog X-over or a Mini DSP 2 x 4 X-over.

4 Likes

Spotify > smsl sanskrit 10th mk2 > Yamaha a-s501 > Bowers & Wilkins 685 s2 + Klipsch 10" sub

1 Like

1 Like