Listening to tonight (Part 1)

1 Like

Now this is good country music!

When you hear this song what is your first thought memory?

1 Like

2 Likes

Spotify > modi3/magni3 > HifiMan HE-4XX

2 Likes

Something a bit different. Listening through the wf1000xm4.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Amazon HD - O2 + ODAC - 6XX

1 Like

A band I found a while back that really got me into sound. Very comforting sound for me. Playing it out of a crappy old bluetooth speaker through my “smartphone” I really only use as a music player now. Been saving for a hifi set up for a while.

Sorry the video sucks, it’s the best I can find.

2 Likes

Listening to Agnes tonight because her live show has been effectively cancelled and rescheduled for a year’s hence. One supposes that the wait will be worthwhile!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Think i first heard this in the original BBC Hichhickers guide to the galaxy tv series. Only way later i realized it was the Eagles

Spotify > smsl sanskrit 10th mk2 > yamaha a-s501 > Bowers & Wilkins 685 s2 + Klipsch 10" sub

5 Likes

Not even upset with myself that I like this album. You could intertwine some Steve Winwood, Peabo Bryson, and Billy Ocean with cuts from this album in a 50 minutes of music every hour block before Delilah comes on at 8pm CST on your local FM radio and nothing would be out of place.

2 Likes

Pulled out an old favorite

FLAC/Fubar > Douk Audio U2 Pro > SMSL M200 > XDuo TA-20 > HiFiman Sundara

2 Likes

Foobar/Qobuz + Iris + La Voce + AS Black Box + Formula S/Powerman + Susvara

3 Likes

This entire album is absolutely excellent. There’s something in there for everyone as it’s a perfect blend of modern music and old school, it’s tasteful and inoffensive without being boring.

E1DA 9038S → Audio Lokahi

1 Like

roon → Xspdif 2 → Spring 3 KTE → V281 → TH909

8 Likes

Apple Music Lossless → JDS Labs Element 2 → HD6xx

MIZNXN

A former co-worker of mine just dropped an album. Piano/vocal is her. Jazzy feel. Really gorgeous album.

1 Like