Listening to tonight (Part 1)

One more before I call it a night. I shouldn’t, but I’m gonna!

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > SMSL SP200 > Sivga Phoenix

3 Likes

Lots of Canadiana there! :grin:

1 Like
1 Like

80s masterpiece

2 Likes

Great album, love it!

Deezer Hi-Fi (PC) > Denon AVR-X2400H > Dali Zensor 7

1 Like

Been on a soul kick lately. Some old school Aretha Franklin.

2 Likes

That sub bass …
:muscle:

1 Like

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

2 Likes

Just been tested positive with Covid. Being made to self isolate in my man cave, so a bit of 80’s nostalgia to see me through…

CCP - A Solution

Fun Boy 3 - Our lips are sealed

The Cure - A Forest

New Order - Blue Monday

And through the singles collection for the first time in an age…

3 Likes

Spotify > smsl sanskrit 10th mk2 > Yamaha a-s501 > dali oberon3 + dali c8 d sub

3 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

Wishing you a speedy recovery man.:+1:

The best music needs no vocal track. Imho.

1 Like

That being said ^^^
Samantha Fish: Track: Either Way I lose .

3 Likes

I have really been getting into instrumental vibes lately. Letting the music tell the story and influencing emotion without the distraction of lyrics. Not to the point that I seek instrumentals out, but just pleasantly surprised when they are.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been like that for a fairly long time now. I wondered if I was being weird but I prefer to let the music speak for itself. I’m really getting into the bands like Omnific, Plini, Owane, Animals As Leaders, David Maxim Micic, Periphery, Intervals, Polyphia etc. It’s like a modern extension of prog, fusion, mu metal, djent, with intelligent jazz phrasing sensibilities. I’m pretty old so I don’t know all the proper genre titles or all the trendy bands but I like what these young musicians are putting out there. It make an old jazz fusion prog addict happy…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

David Maxim Micic… My favorite song is Living Room @ 8:00 on the full album below.

1 Like

In love with the album more every time I listen. Beautiful lyrics and beautiful voice. First song is spoken word and political to a degree so don’t let it sour your ears if you don’t agree with it’s message (or just skip it😁).

1 Like

susvara

3 Likes