Listening to tonight (Part 1)

I will search for them. Thanks for sharing! I’m back in the Jazz. Something in my inner being just wants this music I guess. Who am I to argue?!?

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 > HiFiman Sundara

3 Likes

mysphere 3.2

5 Likes

I have been a fan of these guys since the 80’s. Glad to see them still making music.

2 Likes

Crotch shot on a plane heading to Rochester MN. Brought the Q5s and Elegia with me to see how they do with isolation.
Dinner Party - Dinner Party

Stuck with mostly rap/hip-hop and a little Elton sprinkled in there.

Jammin in bed, the most that my body lets me. But my soul is rocking this.

4 Likes

Today I am listening to my Cascades and doing something I Never do: I have the whole collection on shuffle. I usually just live and die with my playlists.
VERY enjoyable. Miles Davis to Nine Inch Nails to Big Brother and the Holding Company to Moby to Charles Mingus to Thin Lizzy, etc. A ton of fun! Good to get out of your routine.

2 Likes

CD > TEAC P650-B (as a transport) > Geshelli Enog 2 Pro > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

3 Likes

1 Like

Could also go in the “favourite cover” thread, as i think this is a great version…

Spotify > smsl sanskrit 10th mk2 > Denon pma-600ne > Dali Oberon 3 + Dali C8 D sub

1 Like

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Schiit Mani > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes

16/44.1 FLAC (Qobuz) → USB Audio Player Pro → Cayin N6ii → Chord Hugo 2 → Focal Clear MG

2 Likes

roon → Holo Spring3 KTE → Violectric HPA V550 → Audeze LCD-24

Listening to mostly older vinyl tonight.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Can’t find a full album youtube link…but this…

2 Likes

Nice! What are you using to drive them?

3 Likes