cover

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Schiit Mani > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

6 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

CD > TEAC P650-B (as a transport) > Geshelli Enog 2 Pro > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

2 Likes

Screenshot_20210827_002013
Sad Movies Always Make Me Cry

Spotify → iFi Zen DAC → Moondrop Blessing 2

DROP X AIRIST AUDIO R-2R DAC> Schiit Asgard 3> HD6XX

FLAC → roon → Spring3 KTE → HPA V550 → Focal Stellia

4 Likes

Paying tribute to the Queen.

44.1 FLAC → Element II → AKG K712

2 Likes

Do the whole “Moving Pictures” album. It’s nice!

Truth be told, my favorite Rush collection is “Chronicles”. Happy Pre-Friday to you, Sir.

1 Like

As for myself, I have been on quite the Jazz tear. Loving this right now

I believe this will be on the playlist this weekend as I roll down the PCH on the Trophy.

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 > HiFiman Sundara

3 Likes

I’m auditioning some headphones; I"ve got my entire library on shuffle just letting tracks play at will or I would be listening to the album in entirety - and yep, “Chronicles” is a excellent 2 disc set great for when you want to kick back with a beverage of choice and go to a concert in your easychair.

as you can see tracks from Chronicles in my current que

Happy pre-Friday to you as well :notes:

1 Like

Well that should give the CAN-didates (see what I did there? LOL!) a true test. Enjoy.

Shifting gears. There is something about this girl… I love the vocal experience. And I like how they put arrangements together. Very good.

2 Likes

Brian Bromberg is outstanding! When it comes to bass I go back and forth between Bromberg, Marcus Miller, and Christian McBride. Bromberg is definitely a regular in the rotation.

1 Like

How can you not love an album titled “Bright Bright Bright” by a band named “Dark Dark Dark” :joy:
This is a fantastically well recorded / mastered album!

Roon/Qobuz → HQPlayer (closed-form-M) → Rpi4 / Revolution DAC → G111 → Grado Hemp

1 Like