Listening to tonight (Part 1)

2 Likes

Spinning (ya, as if my solid state drive spins) the In Between album now - new to me :+1:

A trio of tracks by Flying Colors…

:musical_score: Holo Audio Spring3 KTE → Violectric HPA V550 → Audeze LCD-24

2 Likes

Mac DeMarco’s Salad Days makes me wholeheartedly appreciate my cans

Yeah Erik Truffaz has lots of good albums.
It’s not all just jazz trumpet but a cool mixture of styles with hints of electronic, hiphop and vocals mixed in on some tracks.

46 years young tomorrow. Released 9/12/75.

5 Likes
1 Like

BF2 → JotA → LCD-R

1 Like

An oldie but I still enjoy this album as one of my favorites from Foreigner

24/96 FLAC → roon → Spring3 KTE → HPA V550 → LCD-24

5 Likes

Work in progress…

My Loved Music Playlist
Containing all the music I’ve enjoyed enough to “love.” Always adding more to it with time. Feel free to follow!

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

As did I. Helped run a food stall to the immediate right of the stage . Remember Nik Turner and the Inner City Unit. Most of the rest of it is a blurred haze.

1 Like

6 Likes

I’ve been on a Flying Colors run lately…

1 Like

Ha,ha, I’ve got this one and the Foreigner 4 you posted earlier on pristine vinyl purchased the years they were released. I rarely played them as I’d often transfer the albums to cassett right away on my trusty Nacamichi tape deck.
I always seemed to move onto the next new thing back then. I’ll have to pull them out for a listen this week. Great albums :+1:
Well back to week 1 NFL football… Have a good night …

1 Like

CD > TEAC P650-B (as a transport) > Geshelli Enog 2 Pro > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

16/44.1 foobar2000 > bf2 > bottlehead crack w/ speedball > sw51+ (hiZ) > zmf auteur

2 Likes
4 Likes