Listening to tonight (Part 1)

2 Likes

Definitely one of their more under rated albums. I think the band at that point were still trying to define their sound. It was tough for them to get any air play as well because the songs were so long! But once you go through this album a couple of times you eventually realize how good it is.

1 Like

My first post on this thread and still an absolutely super dope album :call_me_hand::sunglasses: x10…

3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

https://open.qobuz.com/album/0886443218611

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Probably not a big shock what I just got back from seeing, again.
My god that movie is amazing.

Oh man, good call! I need to listen to this tonight now! With all the changes I Have ben making to the system, I am anxious to see how it sounds. One of my all time one-two songs, you know. One of my other all-times is Aerosmith “Last Child / Rats in the Cellar”.

1 Like

Happy Friday, all. Starting with what seems to have become reference music now

I’m really enjoying this album. Turns out this kid Crosby, he knows how to make music. This system is allowing me to really get into each song and pick out things, you can feel the instruments being played. Guitar strings, the singer’s breath, and so on. It’s really neat. I’ve never really had anything like this before, so I’m still adjusting. And smiling a lot!

I’m on the Elegias again tonight. They are actually getting the most play time as of late. I think they are getting better, too. Do headphones burn in, too? Maybe it’s just my brain. Either way, I’m smiling a lot. Enjoy the music this evening, all.

AMUHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 > Focal Elegia

2 Likes

fresh

1 Like

Somehow I got on a classic rock channel! Man, I’m hearing stuff I haven’t heard in a long time. Lovin this one right now

I may just listen to the whole album.

AMUHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > Focal Elegia

4 Likes

I Built The Sky:

2 Likes

I got a Clapton kick today, and this is where I landed before I decided to take a break.

1 Like
4 Likes