Listening to tonight (Part 1)

AMHD → Spring v3 KTE → HPA V550 → Susvara

Imgur

TT2 > WA33 > Susvara… Awesome!

Best I’ve ever heard this. Just amazing…

4 Likes

Now I have never been a Beatles fan, but I ran across this tonight and figured “Why not?”

And… I’m still not a huge fan! But I do have greater appreciation for the music. And it is sounding good through this setup.

AMUHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > SingXer SA-1 > Focal Elegia

5 Likes

Currently I have a nice Folk playlist going via Youtube, groovin through a rainy day:

I cranked the resolution all the way to 4K and it sounds really good. I’m somewhat surprised, actually. But I’ll take it!

Youtube > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02

PC-> Foobar2k → 16bit 44.1kHz ->SMSL M3 → DROP x DCA Open X

I might as well burn them in on my head :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Just discovered a new band tonight. They have four albums and I am going through each one. I am going to buy at least one and may end up buying all their stuff. Newish band, but has that classic blues sound.

3 Likes

Just a little holiday music.

4 Likes

hands down one of my top 10 favorite movies. i remember growing up and walking into the room with my dad watching the blues brothers and sitting down to just BS with him for a minute and 3 hours go by (commercials) and credits start rolling and i realized how much time went by.

1 Like

Nice find and share @ShaneD !
:notes:

2 Likes

Any time this song comes on all I can think of is Bender from Futurama turning into a person and having serious self indulgence problems. Still a great song.

AMHD>CMD-17(femtosecond)>Gustard X16>Burson Soloist 3XP(supercharged)>HE1000se

3 Likes

Classic !
:notes:

“We’re on a mission from God.”

1 Like

Yeah, tonight I’m on a nostalgia tour…

2 Likes

Memes aside, this song is beautiful. It’s a real experience when your gear is up to snuff. It deserves to be a meme.

AMHD>CMD-17(femtosecond)>Gustard X16>Burson Soloist 3XP(supercharged)>HE1000se

another good one…reminds me of a slightly Ratatat beat…yeah more that i listen to them they are a super technical Ratatat. My god they have some stuff I’m seriously down with.
Just realized it’s just that album…because they did it with Ratatat…I should have known.

2 Likes

I have several of her albums. Infectious fun. My favorite is Destiny, but Conga is a wonderful piece!

1 Like

4 Likes