Listening to tonight (Part 1)

1 Like

Spotify > smsl sanskrit 10th mk2 > denon pma-600ne > Dali Oberon 3 + Dali C8 D sub

Thought I would just drop this here for all the RUSH aficionados. This YouTube person (God) has remastered a lot of RUSH classics in 1080p 60 fps and even 4k.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stickhits

Just watch Xanadu from Exit Stage Left and you’ll be hooked.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Flac > Foobar2000 > modi3/magni3 > Sennheiser HD 6XX

1 Like

Got reminded that Weird Al was featured in the Transformers Movie, so it’s led to this.

1 Like

FM-84 - Running In the Night (Feat. Ollie Wride)

5 Likes

Hi @Khaos and welcome to HFGF !!

Atlas is a great album from FM-84, and the track you shared is awesome, thanks!
:notes:

3 Likes

:headphones: Susvara

1 Like

Was prowling around Amazon and discovered this one tonight

I’m enjoying it. She has a wonderful voice. This is what I love about this service, the opportunity to discover new and amazing music. This new computer is putting out excellent audio, too. I don’t have any EQ installed yet and frankly I am not going to do it for a while. Kinda likin’ it as is.

AMUHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 Pre > SMSL SP200 > Senn HD660 S

1 Like

listening to it and very enjoyable backgound mix during work day…

Question and maybe I’m just dumb but I always assumed the 4k drop down only improved the video quality and had nothing to do with the audio compression. Does audio quality change as well?

1 Like

I was happy to discover Natalie. She just has a particular sound, and it’s tasting very good. She has a few albums out there, so I will be checking those out for sure.

Personally, I think I can hear an improvement in audio playback when I jack the quality up. It may just be placebo effect, but I don’t think so. It’s so nice to queue up a nice 4K fireplace vid while in a session!

Thanks Delta! Love exploring new music. This thread is great!!

roon core → Spring 3 KTE → HPA v550 → Susvara

1 Like

Spotify > modi3/magni3 > Sennheiser HD 6XX

Gunship is soooo good! Killer track.

1 Like

Little bit of a Funk break out…

LakeSide

The Bar-Kays

Marcus Anderson

Steely Dan

No particular rhyme or reason to the selection list - just coming through on shuffle and made me stop-n-bop for a minute

1 Like