Listening to tonight (Part 1)

I’m listening to Classic Jazz on SiriusXM right now. George Benson is on. Next Dizzy Gillespiie with Stan Getz…

Going through ALL the Police.

2 Likes

5 Likes

@EvilGnome6 One of my Favorites!

1 Like

Going through my headphone test playlist with the Tin T3 Plus and these two got me toward the end of my workday.

2 Likes

Mostly listening to all sorts of 3D Classics on Amazon Music because that’s what I feel like. A bit of Loreena McKennitt for carols. Listening to them on the Tygrs I’ve bought recently, and chances are they might not be the best phones for classical music out of all genres, which is not to say they’re bad, just that they might have a different primary focus. I’m looking forward to listening to some strings and piano with them, so Vivaldi and Amazon’s 3D Piano, respectively, come to mind. By my subjective taste, the Tygrs seem to go well with Latino — so far just the Tropico 6 soundtrack, but I really liked it.

If you are a big Police fan, you might like this recent interview.

2 Likes

Easily my favorite album of 2021.

Bifrost 2 > Soloist 3XP (with Super Charger) > ZMF Aeolus

1 Like

D50s → Xduoo TA20 → Arya SE

2 Likes

Two wonderful break-downs of RUSH’s Limelight, followed by an unbelievable live recording. Listen and learn…

4 Likes

I like this. This is one of those 3:30 AM jams. Her voice has a somewhat unique tone.

1 Like

New Swedish House Mafia? YES PLEASE, just don’t you worry child this is not what you expected.

Amazing HD → Spring 2 → LAu → Susvara

3 Likes

That was really good, man! I wasn’t sure what to expect at first, but that was good. Will look for more. I think I had the right setup configured for it, too. Bonus!

U2 Pro > Schiit BF2 > XDUoo TA-20 Pre > SMSL SP200 > HiFiman Sundara

Thanks for sharing!

EDIT! I forgot to add that I am still not using any EQ on the streaming side. I’m just letting the gear handle it, and I am enjoying it. I’m guessing that by preamping I’m getting that little extra something that seems to be just right to my ear. And these two are turning out to be a nice pairing. Very cool.

3 Likes

flac > foobar2000 > ifi zen dac v2 / Xduoo mt-602 > Sennheiser HD 6XX

6 Likes

1 Like

Good eve, all. Got a good one on to start the evening off

You can hear the changes in his delivery and style, and yet a lot of familiar signatures. I’m three songs in and I’m liking it.

AMUHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit BF2 > XDuo TA-20 Pre > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02

4 Likes

2 Likes

I definitely got into an 90s grunge mood today.

7 Likes

5 Likes