Listening to tonight (Part 1)

New track from Ghost Toast

Roon → Spring V3 KTE → V550 → Susvara

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Amazon HD → Sagra → LAu → Susvara

3 Likes

Don’t know why but I was in the mood for something kinda punky and fun. Sooo…

LOL!! I always seem to have fun when I play this thing. I like her voice, and the band is tight. If they had a guitarist that could shred that would add a nice touch! I even gave it the added bonus of pulling out the Beyers. These play crash rock and stuff like this almost perfectly, really Bass forward. It’s hot and punchy and V shaped in its sound signature but with great detail and imaging. really fun, especially with just a touch of EQ to calm down the treble a bit.

Local FLAC > Douk U2 Pro > Sxhiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 > BeyerDynamic Lagoon Traveler

2 Likes

I have a rare WFH day, so the system is on early today! Starting out with something nice

Wasn’t sure if I was gonna like this one but so far it is tasting pretty darned good.

AMUHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit BF2 > XDuoo TA-20 Pre > SMSL SP200 > Sivga Phoenix

5 Likes

Looks like it’s gonna be a smooth jazz afternoon. Currently playing

I found a nice little selection of CDs and will play them in honor of being able to again. This 80’s / 90’s stuff is good. It’s nice to hear it again.

Local CD > Singxer SA-1 pre > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02

Here we go with a nice follow up. RIT!

I know I have said this before, and it’s probably crazy, but there is just something about listening to CDs. I’m enjoying the whole experience! Perhaps the fact that I am interacting with things more, there is a certain ritual to it. Whatever the case, I’m having fun.

2 Likes

OK, one more! Another really good selection from the era.

And that will wrap up our “Jazz Masters” segment for this afternoon! Hope you enjoyed it; I sure did…
:sunglasses:

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Schiit Mani > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like

2 Likes

Dunu EST 112 + iFi Hip Dac 2

Changing gears with a little Ryan Adams

Nice transition into the night.

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit BF2 > XDuoo TA-20 Pre > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02

https://radioparadise.com/player

Just discovered this because of my Pi Volumio streamer. Very eclectic.