Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Unbenannt

Just listening to some calm music before going to sleep.

Spotify > EQapo > SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK2 with 25VA linear power supply > Topping A30 Pro > DT1990 Pro (EQed)

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Schiit Mani > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like

You have quite the collection, Sir. Lovin it! :+1:

1 Like

I am still enjoying the CD collection this afternoon. I currently have this one going

Local CD > Singxer SA-1 Pre > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02

3 Likes

U-Turn Orbit (Grado Black 3) > Schiit Mani > Asgard 3 > Audiosource Amp 200/Crown XLS1000 > Acoustic Research Holographic Imaging M2/Elemental Designs 13OV.2

1 Like

It’s fun finding the more obscure stuff. Lovin this one!

Some great live work here. Local Flavah! This was a great series.

Another classic in the collection.

Saw Seal as the opening act for the Rolling Stones on Halloween night. He was awesome! He wasn’t big time yet back then. We were hangin, waiting for the Stones to come on but soon we were turning to the stage, sayin “Hey, this guy is good!” Playing the CD made me think of that, I think. Neat.

1 Like

@Raptor168 Thanks! I’m always looking for something interesting to listen to.
You’re on a roll tonight… Bruce Hornsby and Seal… nice!

Another classic. Except there is a plot twist! I’m listening to this after ripping it as FLAC to a USB drive and using Groove player, using the whole chain. My God, it’s a tough call, but I think I like the FLAC version better! The BF2 makes the difference there. Anyway, love this CD

One thing though, I still enjoy using the player etc. I may grab the CD and listen through the player and see which one is preferred. Either way, it’s fantastic.

Local FLAC > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 Pre > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02

1 Like

Deeper into the collection we go. This is a nice one for night listening

Local FLAC > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit BF2 > XDuoo TA-20 Pre > SMSL SP200 > Sivga Phoenix

puts me in a happy place

1 Like

Agreed. I’m a fan.

1 Like
1 Like

Love this, and The Knife.

1 Like

Enjoying this one while multi-tasking this morning.

What I’m loving about this new configuration is that the pre-amp is making low-level listening such a joy. The SA-1 is adding a nuance of sweet flavor and added body to the sound that I very much appreciate. You kick on the SDB option on the DA-9 and it’s really good.

AMUHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Siingxer SA-1 Pre > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02

1 Like

Mandolin Orange YT. Wonderful…thanks.

1 Like