Listening to tonight (Part 1)

she dropped a new album today… So far it’s pretty good at low listening levels.

:headphones:

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Ortofon 2M Blue >Schiit Mani > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Ortofon 2M Blue >Schiit Mani > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like

1 Like

Only for deep listening

Something very different. I love it.

Give it a listen and see if you like it. Can’t get on any streaming service because they were sued because he sound to much like the real artist.

Jess Harnell - Lead Vocals
Alex Track - Drums, Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Chuck Duran - Guitars, Bass, Backing Vocals, Lead Vocals On Track 8

Good motivation for cleaning the house. Trying out the R3 Pro Saber that came in yesterday with the T60RP’s. Not bad so far for a budget player.

Duran Duran “Save a Prayer” on Austin City Limits. After all these years, still sounding good…

The performance should be available after tonight at pbs.org/austincitylimits

6 Likes

Hi, all,

Been away for a while - I got locked out of my original (CharlieBrown) account! Good to be back and devote time to one of my favorite hobbies.

Panda Bear - Person Pitch

iPhone > Apple Music > Apple Dongle > ER3XR

Edit: Added artist information.

1 Like

Spotify > ifi zen dac v2 > senneheiser hd 6xx

5 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

Just doing my alphabetical thing today and I am now on The Temptations.
Today I am using the HD660’s. Tried to sell them, but just kept running into nickle and dimers.
Anyway, they come across, to me at least, as bass light. I am pumping them through the iFi with max bass boost (40hhz) and they sound fine.
Then Boom! I hit Papa was a Rolling Stone (Mozambo remix). Talk about major bass!!
That was fun and made me smile. Also caused me to hit repeat a few times. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just discovered Ludwig Goransson, and he has such a good production quality, and he likes to play with sound position. It really is a good choice to test headphones (for example Rainy night in Tallinn).

I started with 747 from Tenet, because of the last Joshua Valour video. When you use this kind of music everything sounds amazing. I am right now using the Argons MkIII with his most popular songs, and it is a delightful experience. How I didn’t know anything about him? he seems pretty big inside the film industry…

Seems a safe recommendation for a broad audience.

Spotify > ifi Zen Dac v2 > Sennheiser hd 6xx

2 Likes

Cayin Ru6 → UM MEST MK2

This makes me want a new Denzel album soooo much. It’s been too long!
D50s - Ifi Can - Tea’s

2 Likes

cover