Listening to tonight (Part 1)

DX 312 > PlusSound X6 > Z1R’s jamming…

3 Likes
1 Like

The fun part of rooting through a CD collection is when you happen across something, and you have no idea what it is! I came across this impressive looking all Black CD. Not a single character to identify it. So, the only way to find out, is to play it!

Turns out it’s a fantastic montage of some great solo acoustic guitar work. So far, I have heard Steve Morse, Andy McKee, Don Ross, and one artist I can’t name! The SA-1/DA-9 combo is doing a great job in keeping the sound of the strings and the pitch so natural. There is an EQ setting called “Clear” on the DA-9 that really brings out the best tonality for this kind of music.

What a nice surprise.

Local CD > Singxer SA-1 > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02

1 Like

Tidal > Grace SDAC > xDuoo MT-602 > Hifiman HE-5xx

3 Likes

Tidal > Grace SDAC > xDuoo MT-602 > Hifiman HE-5xx

1 Like

hahaha now i like it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

G-Funk morning over here.

PC (Deezer Hi-Fi) > Loxjie A30 > AAT BSF-100

2 Likes

Just discoverd Wolfalice, dam she got a lovely voice!!

Youtube on Phone :arrow_forward: Luxury & Precision w2 131 :fast_forward: Moondrop Variations

1 Like

Anyone post this yet. Amazing voice. Very entertaining.

Soekirs 2541 → Soloist 3xp → HE1000SEv2

1 Like

It is one of the greatest songs ever written. George Michael does a great rendition: George Michael - I Can’t Make You Love Me (Live) - YouTube

Tracy Chapman’s Fast Car still gets to me too: Tracy Chapman - Fast Car - 12/4/1988 - Oakland Coliseum Arena (Official) - YouTube

2 Likes

Arcam CD73 > Modius > Asgard 3 > AKG K712

1 Like

AKG N400NC

This is not a drum solo. Just what the Professor does during a typical song.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Salutations, all. I have been on a unique journey today, traveling through the works of Ryan Adams. This man has created 18 albums. I didn’t realize his catalog was so big. I have been trying to listen to each album in proper sequence, and so far I have been able to find them on AMHD. Here is my progress so far

It’s been a fun and enjoyable ride. And it gives me some bonding time with the new HP-2s.

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2

1 Like

Came to the job listening to this album today

Poco X3 Pro (bluetooth) > Peugeot 408 stock sound system

Tidal > Modius > Loxjie P20 > Hifiman HE-X4

1 Like