Listening to tonight (Part 1)

My Unc is in the hospital, been having a hell of a time lately. Zevon was always one of his favorites:

Soekris 2541 → Solist 3xp → LSA HP2

5 Likes
2 Likes

The journey continues. Was able to get a few more albums in today

I’m actually into “Easy Tiger” now. It’s neat to hear how the music is evolving. I’m enjoying it.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit BF2 > Singxer SA-1 Pre > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02

Tidal > Modius > Loxjie P20 > Hifiman HE-X4

1 Like

Tidal > Modius > Loxjie P20 > Hifiman HE-X4
(Wish this was true for me!)

1 Like

Tidal > Modius > Asgard 3 > AKG K712

2 Likes

came for the lulz, stayed for the goat testicles filled with marbles… ended up relaxed and enjoying said performance

1 Like
2 Likes

The Ryan Adams Experience continues! Got 2 more in today. Was shooting for 3, but I could not find “Orion”.

Got III/IV on now. Right at “Cardinoligy” is where, for me anyway, the music takes an interesting turn. I’m enjoying this one a lot. Vocal techniques are changing, and changes in the arrangements. I continue to enjoy the ride. I am also continuing to enjoy these HP-2s, man. An excellent set of cans. And they are getting better!

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiitt Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2

Ibasso DX-160 + Dunu Titan S

Bought some new music today:

and

I have been playing this over and over (in 90 second packages) and decided to buy today. To give you an idea…“With his new remix album, Deciphering The Message, the Chicago-based drummer, producer, and beat scientist Makaya McCraven digs through the vaults of the legendary jazz label Blue Note Records to put a modern bounce on classics by Art Blakey, Horace Silver, Hank Mobley, Kenny Burrell, and Eddie Gale, among others.” Quoted from his website.
I am a fan of the masters and enjoy what he is doing.

3 Likes

Not really had time to listen to Auroras latest album, but this song was played on the radio when i was driving to work the other day, and i can’t really get that chorus out of my head…

Spotify > smsl sanskrit 10th mk2 > denon pma600ne > Dali Oberon 3 + Dali C8 D sub

4 Likes

Time for a unique selection from the collection

More great live music and local flavor. I really like this series. Hard to believe this was from 1999.

Local CD (Sony D-NEO50) > Singxer SA-1 > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02

I’ve had that Deciphering the Message for about 2 months now and put it on the table at least once a week. It’s an incredible reimagining of classic Blue Note songs.

1 Like

Tidal > Modius > Asgard 3 > ESS 422H

2 Likes

The Ryan Adams experience resumes! 3 more in the queue for this evening

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2

2 Likes

This sounds incredible. Music - 10/10; Sound 10/10.
Nautilus being my favorite track.
I have this is both the Binaural and standard version.
The Binaural is fun, but I think sounds a little artificial so I prefer the standard.

3 Likes

Got a nice one going. Another selection from the collection.

This is a very well-done album. I am enjoying it. Been a long time.

Local CD (Sony D-NEO50) > Singxer SA-1 Pre > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02

Charging to the end of the week! Gonna change gears a little bit and stay on the CD train

Having fun on a Friday!

Local CD (Sony D-NEO50) > Singxer SA-1 Pre > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02