Listening to tonight (Part 2)

That’s a bummer. I have definitely received some bombs from subscription services but it’s sort of to be expected now and again, but not half the time. I was a big 311 fan in high school so was interested in the album, maybe I’ll skip it haha. What subscription service you getting these from?

I was getting them from vnyl.org and I have one more shipment they owe me and I’m canceling it. Generally, the albums they send me are good to okay and sometimes not so good. But that’s expected since music is so subjective and personal.

The reason I’m canceling is the support and shipping service is awful. They’re frequently late, by over a month to ship. When you contact them about it you get the run around and it’s frustrating. I don’t want to deal with their headaches anymore.

Doing another deep dive on the jazz side. Jazz is so cheap to get into. Donald Byrd and four classic albums of hard bop for $5.99 + tax.
Dbird

1 Like

Thanks for the reommendation Tidal :slight_smile:

Spotify > smsl sanskrit 10th mk2 > denon pma-600ne > dali oberon 3 + dali c8 D sub

1 Like

I have definitely been targeted with adds for vnyl. I am part of 2 subs right now and 2 others in the past. VMP and Jazz is Dead in the past. Turntable Kitchen and HWF (through Ridge Runner Records) currently. HWF is one that just started by admins of a Facebook group I’m in. I get a good majority of my new/ new old recommendations of music browing the posts in that group. It’s the only reason I still use Facebook.

2 Likes

SO this is the name of this song. I know the tune as a kid due to my dad, now I know it’s name. Great song overall, despite the memes associated with it.

2 Likes

2022-03-30_17-46-55

1 Like

Arcam CD73 > Modius > Asgard 3 > Sundara

I got on a Jackson Browne tear today.

2 Likes

Classic :heart_eyes::ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

I had a complicated day today, so I am in a complicated mood! This seems to be hitting the spot at the moment

AMUHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 Pre > SMSL SP200 > HiFIMAN Sundara

Tidal > Modius > Asgard 3 > HD8xx

2 Likes

Er2se (EQd to Er2xr) → Qudelix

1 Like

96/24 FLAC → Audirvana → Singxer SU-2 → Berkeley Alpha S2 → Vioelectric HPA-V281 → Final D8000 Pro

3 Likes

Talent.

1 Like

Best I can do with a U link…

Edit as I reckon @hawaiibadboy would be down with that organ, drum hits and that bass…Ooo that bass…dope cool as :penguin::sweat_drops:

1 Like

A new release from Still Corners its fast become my new favorite from them…

Roon → Spring V3 KTE → OOR+Hypsos → Susvara

2 Likes

Humble pie is great. My GM showed me some of their live performances and I instantly was hooked.