Listening to tonight (Part 2)

It’s a Gain kinda night.

1 Like

I had to spin this one again. I was out in the living room last night on the PC. I wanted to try it on the system.

The difference is remarkable. I was reminded of just how good the Bifrost is. I am also enjoying how well the SA-1 is pairing with the HP-2. And still no EQ. Lastly, this is a great album! Extremely well done. I love Peter Gabriel’s “Don’t Give Up”. It’s fantastic!

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2

2 Likes
5 Likes

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Ortofon 2M Blue >Schiit Mani > Kenwood C2 > Kenwood M1 > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like

Tidal > Grace SDAC > xDuoo MT-602 > Hifiman HE-5xx

1 Like

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Ortofon 2M Blue >Schiit Mani > Kenwood C2 > Kenwood M1 > Klipsch R-620F

4 Likes

Thanks, put this on, liking it.

1 Like

Spotify > modi3 > yamaha a-s501 > Dali Zensor 1

Tidal > Modius > Asgard 3 > HD8xx

1 Like

@lrjshabaz Pictures Yeah!! This mvt is So cool. I also really like the 1980 Chicago with Solti…very present recording. PS I have played timpani on this…Hut is a blast!!

Too cool!
Yes, that CSO magic I guess, those are two of my favorite recordings of this.
There’s a good one with the National Symphony Orchestra of Ukraine with Kuchar.
I went down the path for a little of trying to piece together my favorite progression of the pieces by picking and choosing from different performances. Heresy, I know. Will have to get back on that mission.

1 Like

There is a full cover album of this from Dave Depper that drooped last month. About to change my Turntable Kitchen subscription over to the covers one and snag that Air cover.

1 Like

Will ck the Kuchar version, thx. PS I sort all the time! Can’t help it…just have to find the one that sounds “right” to me, lol. Time consuming, but fun when you find it!

1 Like

First time I have ever heard a Half Speed Mastered album. Pretty impressed so far.

Vinyl > Pioneer Pl-518 > Nagaoka MP-110 > Mani > Denon X1400H > Polk SDA 2B

2 Likes

Pouring some vodka out for our comrades

1 Like

Wonderful one woman show!!:trumpet::control_knobs::musical_keyboard::womans_hat:

These guys were crazy!! :banjo::violin::guitar::tophat:

1 Like

5 Likes

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Ortofon 2M Blue > Schiit Mani > Schiit Jotunheim > Schiit Loki > Kenwood M1 > Klipsch R-620F

2 Likes