Listening to tonight (Part 2)

You can go to Share on youtube and embed is past ONLY the src highlighted into the text editor here. Or use the url below as a base and add the video id after the slash. Yours was 1mescVCylkI

so without the plus sign obviously. This link, by itself, with NO markup, will give you a result you should see it in the preview panel without submitting.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ + 1mescVCylkI

Embed screenshot

1 Like

@Meatball_Parmanova Thanks. Sorry to be such a ditz. Just an older guy who never really learned computers very well, lol. it’s basic stuff, I know but well…thanks for the patience.

1 Like

The more people helping, the more music keeps flowing. And we need to help each other out.

Subs be warned.

PS: Looks like you should be able to paste the link into the editor without the step I mentioned

2 Likes

I got on a big Zeppelin tear the last couple days, and these stood out.

5 Likes

Trying out this Dolby Atmos lark…

//Thread

1 Like

2 Likes

Me Gusta :metal:

1 Like

After my big headphone cable adventure, I’m gonna wrap it up for tonight with this

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 Pre > SMSL SP200 > HiFiMAN Sundara

Tidal > Modius > Loxjie P20 > Focal Clear

3 Likes

lots of variety and very well made, Flacs are free to download on steam

1 Like

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Ortofon 2M Blue > Schiit Mani > Jotunheim > Loki > Kenwood M1 > Klipsch R-620F

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Ortofon 2M Blue > Schiit Mani > Jotunheim > Loki > Kenwood M1 > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like

Tidal > xDuoo XD-05 Basic > Sennheiser HD58x

2 Likes
4 Likes

These tiny desk concerts sound incredible on my neutral cans. I can appreciate every part of the track, from the drums to the bass guitar.

Aune X8 Magic DAC → JDS Element II → AKG 702

1 Like

AMHD > JNOG > Loki > Asgard 3 > Elegia

Don’t make me take an '80s tour! :rofl:

3 Likes

Come back to this from time to time. Absolutely amazing.

2 Likes