Listening to tonight (Part 2)

Man, what a strange day. Just… wow! Seemed like the stupid-o-meter was turned up a little high today.

But it’s over now. Currently Enjoying a Fat Tire and some Steve Lukather

That’ll do, Pig; That’ll do.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 Pre > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02

1 Like

Tidal > Grace SDAC > xDuoo MT-602 > Hifiman HE-5xx

Roon → Spring3 KTE → Orr/Hypsos → Susvara

I guess I’m on a Toto groove tonight… well sorta!

Back on what has proven to be my overall favorite setup tonight. I love having the options available, too. It’s been a gas playing with the new tubes this week. I think overall, however, this is the most synergetic chain in the lineup.

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2

DX312 > MT604 > Timeless…

2 Likes

Because it’s one of my fav ACDC’s albums…don’t make me choose :grimacing::metal:

7 Likes

One of the best bands I’ve seen live…

1 Like

100% impossible choices Powerage / Highway to Hell / Let There Be Rock / Back In Black / If You Want Blood … :metal:

1 Like
2 Likes

“Even in the Quietest Moments” Always stunning :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I was just enjoying some early Rush and figured I would post these two together, since I like listening to them that way. I remember having to change albums, then CDs, so it is weird to set the queue up and just have it just go.

4 Likes

Sweet!

Got the supertramp live paris vinyl used in very good condition (bought it 2010) … sounds just Wonderful!

Earfun Free Pro 2 (Oluv EQ)

New discovery? Love me some Salmon!

2 Likes

Yes for me it was a new discovery and I am absolutely digging it!!!
Since i got my first decent IEMs/Overears and also New Speakers I am riding the Hi-Fi and Music Wave like never before :smiley: Discovering so many great artists almost every day its absolutely amazing!! :smiley: Also love TIDAL a lot!
Got into Bluegrass/Country lately and really like it a lot
Railroad Earth / Yonder Mountain String Band / Infamous String Dusters / Peter Rowan / Elephant Revival…all of them are soooo good :slight_smile:
And the bavarian beer is, aswell, very good :smiley: :purple_heart: :beers:

1 Like

Nice I was going to mention 4/5 of those to check out but you are in it already! Check Tyler Childers, Sturgill Simpson, Kitchen Dwellers, Sierra Ferrell, Bella White, Billy Strings, Kassi Valazza and Vincent Neil Emerson, Steve Earle and his son Justin Townes Earle. just to make a few more for ya. I used to see Yonder every New Years and Red Rocks appearances in Colorado in the mid-late 2000’s

1 Like

Sweet man, thanks a lot for all the recs, will check them out for sure! :slight_smile:
Have watched an Elephant Revival Video at Red Rocks…looks like a really nice place for such music :slight_smile: