Listening to tonight (Part 2)

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

Interesting, my first listen of any of this groups works not going to pass any judgement until I can get a few more tracks.

2 Likes

Yeah, The singer has a unique voice.
I haven’t be able to get here as much lately, looks like you’ve been busy elsewhere too…
I’ve been listening to some different music lately, lots of variety… I have a good friend who turned 70 this year and I’ve been buying a lot of Jazz, Fusion, Prog, ECM and other CD’s and vinyl off him…
He had around 4000 CD’s and as many LP’s . I’ve been helping him work towards his goal of approximately 2000 of each… Excellent prices, but ripping them to FLAC on multiple Hard drives and Micro SD cards for tablets and phones has been a busy endeavor…
Good to see you Delta…:grinning:

3 Likes

Yep, life has been pulling me in different directions and has had an impact on the amount of time I get on.
Sounds like you have quite the opportunity to fatten up your library and hang with a pal too - that’s pretty cool. Good to know your still enjoying the music, was nice to run into you tonight - be well!

1 Like

Yeah I hear ya… You be well to… Take care…:grinning:

4 Likes

1 Like
4 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

One of my faves of Simon…and the gang!

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Hey, I’m sitting here on the couch with a laptop on my knees trying to rip CD’s to 3 different folders and wondering why it’s bouncing up and down on my lap… My feet are double timing it with Simon…:rofl:
Now, cut that out guys !

5 Likes

Good evening, all. Seems I am on a Barock Project roll these days. I am currently enjoying this one.

Also made a change in the setup this evening which I am enjoying. Amazing synergy between headphone and amp. Enjoy the night, gang.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > SMSL SH-9 > Focal Radiance

6 Likes

Funny enough, tonight I’m going back to Johannes Heil, revisiting his Loving album that I remember not liking too much when it came out in 2010.

Screenshot_20230520_215015_YouTube Music

2 Likes

I felt the need to turn it up a notch, so here we go! Really diggin this.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > SMSL SH-9 > Focal Radiance

5 Likes