Listening to tonight (Part 2)

I just sat down to do my Friday music hunting and the first album up was new Foo Fighters (Here We Are). Hit the purchase button and am moving along.

Well, I kept going and ended up buying the new Buckcherry album, Vol. 10. I used to really like them more than a decade ago, but after that I lost interest in their ongoing catalogue. But I really got into the new album and added it to the collection:

And lastly, I discovered Ayron Jones in 2020 and bought a few singles. His new album is dropping in a few weeks and I pre-bought today and got the first four songs off of it. I am Loving this album so far!

1 Like

:heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

4 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

This guitarist Oz Noy : Heā€™s got a few really good albums recorded with various well know artists. He particularly likes to play with Anton Figg and Will Lee from Dave Lettermanā€™s excellent show bandā€¦
Plenty more good songs here besides these 4 if you dig this kind of musicā€¦ . Heā€™s a little bit adventurous with his guitar tone and phrasingā€¦Definitely has his own soundā€¦

1 Like
1 Like

R.I.P Gordon (only just heard) :cry:ā€¦

4 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

Qobuz > Jnog > Darkvoice > HD650

1 Like

FLAC > CMUS > Jnog > Darkvoice > HD650

2 Likes

Good movie and really good sound track. :+1:

1 Like

One of the boater vloggers we follow, he Ben, Emily and their cat Alan are heading south towards where we cruise, we think he sounds a bit Bowie-esque? :sunglasses:

1 Like

To many enjoyable songs from this band to post them all hereā€¦ They likely have more ā€œhitsā€ but I enjoy the changing pace in the ones Iā€™ve selectedā€¦:smiley:

1 Like

FLAC > Cambridge Audio CXN V2 > Jnog (OG) > Freya S > Vidar (monoblock) > Klipsch R-620F

2 Likes

I was listening to my Billy Cobham Nordic and Nordic Off Color CDā€™s today while doing some chores around the houseā€¦
I had to stop and sit down and listen to them again but not just as background musicā€¦
Oh well , what chores didnā€™t get finished this afternoon will get finished tomorrow morningā€¦:smiley:

The Nordic CD here is full album over 1 hr. longā€¦***

4 Likes

Itā€™s good to prioritize!! :clap: :joy:

3 Likes