Listening to tonight (Part 2)

Apple Music > Qudelix 5k > CA Andromeda 2020s

4 Likes

This has probably been posted before as it is too good not to share :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I love a band that knows not to shy away from good, deep sub bass that rumbles your head.

This is some great stuff. The contrast between the thinly recorded vocals and the beautifully warm bass aspects is just awesome.

2 Likes

I had the opportunity to see Oppenheimer last night finally, it was a late show, previews started around 10:30 PM my time so I didnā€™t get home from the theater until about 2 am. It was a haunting and captivating experience, especially right before bed. Ludwingā€™s work on Tenet was fantastic, but I think his work on this movie has shown me he will be a force to be reckoned with for the next few decades.

Listening to the OST this morning because this movie Is totally living in my head rent free.

7 Likes

mesmerizing

5 Likes

Itā€™s Friday. Starting off with a trip down memory lane.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit BF2 > Singxer SA-1 Pre > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle BR02 w/REL Tzero mkiii sub

4 Likes

And after some sleep and some household activities, Iā€™m at it again! Got a really good one going right now. This is Mystery and their album ā€œThe World Is a Gameā€.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Cavalli Liquid Platinum > HiFIMAN Edition XS

2 Likes

This is one hell of a masterpiece, no matter how often I come back to it, it never disappoints.
IĀ“ve probably shared this before, but I am getting old and alcohol does not help

3 Likes

Do you dare listening to this on mushrooms? :face_with_peeking_eye: :smile:

2 Likes

Into the night we go. Got this one going and Iā€™m diggin it. From 1993, This is Porcupine Tree and ā€œUp the Downstairā€

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Cavalli Liquid Platinum > HiFIMAN Edition XS

4 Likes

Iā€™m on a great roll tonight! Found another really good album. Currently enjoying Pure Reason Revolution and their 2006 release ā€œThe Dark Thirdā€.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > Focal Radiance

2 Likes

CD ā†’ Kenwood DP5060 ā†’ Topping G5 ā†’ 6XX CustomCans Mod

2 Likes

Spent a luxurious, lazy Sunday morning on the bedroom system. Of note was a pretty amazing performance by the Milk Carton Kids - ā€œLive From Lincoln Theatreā€ from 9 years ago. Folk lovers unite! The guitar work here is just wonderful, an amazing fusion of two instruments. Great vocal unity and unexpected humor! A great watch.

Youtube HD > SMSL M200 > Realistic 7-Band EQ > Denon AVR-2808CI > Focal Elegia

3 Likes

@Raptor168 Milk Carton Kids have been here in the past for our annual Mile of Musicā€¦which, incidently, starts this Thursday!! 4 days of over 200 artists playing
Original music! Fun!!!

1 Like

Well recorded, very present/forward and clean, including the tpt. solo.
This is from a playlist, but the album, Make this Moment, is all well done, imo.
PS Always on my Mind is my favorite track.

AMHD > Bifrost 2 OG > Lake People G111 > Hifiman Sundara

4 Likes

Apple Music > Schiit Gungnir > Burson Soloist > T60 Argons

1 Like

Apple Music > Qudelix 5k > CA Andromeda 2020s

1 Like
2 Likes