Listening to tonight (Part 2)

Really short, but very effective. This little EP is so masterfully mixed and produced, the mid bass on the Maestro Mini literally shakes my head.

Wonderful stuff. Take 24 minutes out of your night to grace your ears

1 Like

My sister recommended this to me and it was a perfect hit:

3 Likes

Sneaking in a quick session. I stumbled onto this one while trolling on AMHD. I liked it straightaway, but noticed it had a familiar sound. Then I looked them up. Oh, Duh!

I like how it flows. What a nice surprise! Enjoying a strong dynamic driver tonight as well.

AMHD > Schiit Bifrost (USB) > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2 Ultra

Fiio M11 Plus > Schiit Gungnir > Burson Soloist 3x > T60 Argons

Hauntingly wonderful. Thank you for the Rec

1 Like
2 Likes

Annnnnd… It’s Friday. Starting off with something smooth and slinky. These cats are the link to slink, baby!

AMHD > Schiit Bifrost 2 (USB) > Cavalli Liquid Platinum > HiFIMAN HE 1000 V2 Stealth

2 Likes

say what you will about gacha games in general, but the music is undeniable imo!!

1 Like

Perfect for evening listening. I never get tired of this album.

1 Like

Reminds me of Young Fathers, hadn’t heard of this guy before:

She good. She really good. Definitely a nice, chill way to wake up on a Sunday morning

2 Likes

After John Martyn - Solid Air, it is inevitable that I listen to some Nick Drake.

2 Likes

JM, Nick and Tom Waits right up their for sure :+1:

1 Like

Haven’t been around much lately, but when I am I’ll do my best to keep the good recs flowing.

Currently listening to the Hifimab HE5SEs powered by the Ferrum Stack with the OG Yggy lulling DAC duties.

Checking out a band named Trioscapes and the only two albums of theres I have entitled Separate Realities and Digital Dream Sequence. Good stuff definitely worth a listen.

4 Likes

BTW, thanks for the compliment. That means a lot coming from you.

2 Likes

Ok so it’s YT and it’s 5 yrs old. This deserves another listen.
Morgan has more talent, technique and training than most “singers” even dream about. AND she always puts her soul into every song she does!

2 Likes

Qobuz > Cambridge Audio CXN V2 > Jnog (OG) > Freya S > Vidar (monoblock) > Klipsch R-620F

2 Likes

cover

Qobuz > Cambridge Audio CXN V2 > Jnog (OG) > Freya S > Vidar (monoblock) > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like

1 Like