Listening to tonight (Part 2)

That tune floored me…thanks for posting!

1 Like

I don’t know how I missed this, but I’m sorry. To answer your question, the Glamdrings were actually given to me as an extra cool gift so I don’t have any personal experience with getting ahold of him.

1 Like

I can listen to music without equipment; can’t imagine the tedium of the opposite. As this site is for selling gear, I considered this part of it to be aimed at why we bother. :musical_note: :notes: . Maybe the mistake was mine, but thanks for answering
:v: :sunglasses: :+1:

@Ohmboy Thanks for this one. That Gaelic minor harmony always gets me.

1 Like
2 Likes

On modded Cadenzas:

A personal favorite section starts at 0:48

FLAC > Cambridge Audio CXN V2 > Jnog (OG) > Freya S > Vidar (Monoblock) > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like

Currently trying out the 64Audio Volurs on the Ferrum Oor/Hypsos stack with the Holo Audio May KTE doing the DAC thing.

For music I have an all-time favorite from all the way back in 2007, Because of the Times by Kings of Leon. Before I got clean, I opened for these fellas as a hired drummer with another band at a festival and spent a whole weekend getting into all kinds of debaucherous trouble with them while they were in the midst of writing this album and only about 3 months before I reported to the USMC. I swear I had a hangover from that weekend for the next 6 months, but I do remember having the distinct impression that this album was gonna be absolutely sick based on the songs I heard them working out. About 1.5 years later the album hit and it exceeded all my rather high expectations. Definitely worth a listen! :metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

If Janet’s face didn’t look so much like Michael she’d be bangin’. Great performer and artist though.

1 Like

Found this today on YT Music. I’m not a big Jazz guy but this is smooth.
Listening on Sony XBA-A3.

4 Likes

beautiful music (semi interesting side note) no pun intended)) 5 string bass & standard neck :v: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Ye it was really something that stood out from the recommendations i got from Tidal :ok_hand:t2:
If you are into string bass check out Nenad Vasilic in case you don’t know :wink:
“Bass drops” for example

1 Like

Hiromi ‘Sonicwonderland’ :notes: :musical_note: :musical_note: :v: :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Man, what a day. I swear, people must have been taking stupid pills today! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But it’s all done now, I am home and in session. And to top it off, the Universe decided to give me a break and delivered this beautiful new release from D’Virgilio, Morse and Jennings called “Sophomore”.

And let me tell you, there is no sophomore slump here. It’s clean, wonderful and right on point. Life makes sense once again. Thanks, Universe.

4 Likes

Wow. The moment Sophomore ended, I had this urge to spin this one up! Great 1-2 punch.

AMHD > U2 Pro > Bifrost 2 > SA-1 Pre > DA-9 > Sonus Faber Lumina 2 w/REL Tzero mkiii sub

5 Likes

1:30 AM. The temperature has dropped and it’s cold outside. I want something slow and beautiful, and also a little bit dark. So I choose this 1997 masterpiece, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - The Boatman’s Call.

3 Likes

xDuoo Link2Bal Max —> Bqeyz Wind

I have discovered a new band tonight. Another one of those random “You might like” AMHD suggestions. Turns out, it’s pretty good! This is Single Celled Organism and “Percipio Ergo Sum”.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > Focal Radiance

Cambridge Audio CXN V2 > Jnog (OG) > Freya S > Vidar (Monoblock) > Klipsch R-620F