Listening to tonight (Part 2)

A little Sunday morning prog.

4 Likes

From their new album Unending Ascending…

3 Likes

Working a nice Sunday groove on the bedroom system.

AMHD > LG V40 > SMSL M200 > Realistic EQ > Demon AVR-2808ci > HiFIMAN Sundara

1 Like
1 Like

Trying out my new Grave Digger cable with my headphone collection. Currently using with my pair of SJY Audio SN v1. I love these headphones for rock and blues.

AMHD>Wiim Pro>Bifrost 2/64>Burson Soloist 3XP> SN v1

4 Likes

It’s been a long time since I put on any records.

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Ortofon 2M Blue > Schiit Mani > Freya S > Vidar (monoblock) > Klipsch R620F

6 Likes

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Ortofon 2M Blue > Schiit Mani > Freya S > Vidar (monoblock) > Klipsch R620F

3 Likes

Decided to hunt for something completely different. I believe I have found it! This is Don Caballero and their classic release “American Don”.

AMHD > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Cavalli Liquid Platinum > HiFIMAN HE1000 V2 Stealth

2 Likes

are you listening to the music or the equipement?

Man, this most interesting trip continues. This one is going down really well. Very smooth and nicely melodic. Kinda takes you away.

AMHD > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Cavalli Liquid Platinum > HiFIMAN HE1000 V2 Stealth

2 Likes

This is some good stuff, thanks for the rec!

1 Like

Does my answer have to be either/or? Could both be true at the same time?

3 Likes
2 Likes

“Timothy Leary’s dead…No, No, Noohoh he’s outside looking in”

We’re currently living in very confused times with too much hate, mistrust and turmoil…
Evey time I watch this concert video it brings tears of joy to my eyes and fond memories…
I grew up listening to the Moody Blues starting in my early teens. They’re probably one of the more classical/prog leaning bands I’ve ever had the pleasure of listening to , as well as seeing live in concert…
The orchestras beautiful contribution to their performance here increases the enjoyment for me…

4 Likes

FLAC > Foobar > Jnog > Erish > HD650

1 Like

Banging albums :raised_hands:

1 Like

They’re a staple in my regular rotation!

1 Like

FLAC > Foobar > Jnog > Erish > HD650

1 Like

Man, this needed the remaster. Hearing things I never heard on it before. Which in this case is a good thing.

2 Likes