Listening to tonight (Part 2)

One more before I turn in. Got a nice night groove going.

AMHD > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2 Ultra

4 Likes

Adding to the collection
JBL LSR 305’s > THX Desktop Dac /Amp (Dirac + Low shelf)

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Needs a far reaching low-end to really tickle/flutter like it should!

His albums shared with Alison Krauss are always favorites for any earphone when they come up on shuffle for me.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Man for whatever reason this sounds nuts good on the FiiO FF1. They’ve been in my drawer for over a month.

3 Likes

Currently listening to the Hifiman Edition XS throught the GS-X Mini with the Gustard R26 doing the DAC thang and it sounds marvelous!

For music I have two amazing albums that will get you rocking along with your favorite air instrument(s) of choice. First is Icarus The Owl’s 2015 album Pilot Waves. I can’t wait to see what these guys put out at they grow and progress. Second is a 2016 classic by Chronologist entitled Cartographer that is just such a solid album with top notch musicianship from top to bottom on every track.

To those about to rock, I salute you! :metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good eve. Seems this is becoming a weekly ritual! We start the night with some Tree. This is Porqupine Tree and “Fear of a Blank Planet”.

AMHD > Schiit BF2 > Liquid Platinum w/matched Gold Lion 6922 > Sennheiser HD660 S

6 Likes

I had no idea that Yes came out with this album, “Mirror To The Sky”. Of course, I had to queue it up. It’s a nice listen. Lots of familiar signature tonality, but lots of new things to like as well. Enjoying the chain tonight as well.

AMHD > Schiit BF2 > Liquid Platinum w/matched Gold Lion 6922 > Sennheiser HD660 S

5 Likes

Tool - Salival

FLAC > CMUS > Jnog > Sabaj A10a > Klipsch R41M

4 Likes

Susvaras into the Parasound JC1+ monoblocks with the Schiit Yggy doing it’s thing.

Currently listening to some Delta Sleep. Specifically, the Twin Galaxies album right now, but I’ve got a couple more on this current list. Great band, for sure! :metal::sunglasses:

download-1

On the move this morning and I’m currently walking in downtown LA rockin’ the iBasso DX160 and S12S Glamdrings.

For music, I have an album/band that’s totally new to me that I came across kinda randomly: Catbamboo and their album Fervor. This is such a cool album with some very cool and unique guitar playing underpinned by a drummer who’s really killing it with his technique and use of dynamics. I’m so impressed with this album that I stopped to post this real quick while I’m walking to an office building. I would definitely recommend checking it out!:metal::sunglasses:

artworks-4aa4f1b1-3ae7-458e-a555-79de84c5b1d2-0-t500x500

2 Likes

how did you manage to get a glamdring; as i found michael bruce unresponsive

1 Like

Doing some revisiting…
Audeze Maxwell’s

1 Like

I have no idea why, but I have been jonsing for some Oboe all day! So here we are, a beautiful start to this evening’s festivities.

Actually, this whole album is really good. Great recording and the performances are excellent. “Toccata and Fugue in D Minor” is like, the greatest organ jam ever! Great listen.

AMHD > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Cavalli Liquid Platinum > Sennheiser HD660 S

2 Likes

More Oboe greatness.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Now that my Oboe lust has been satisfied, the program can shift gears! We are going from classical to classic. Haven’t heard this one in forever.

Lots of fun. Kind of a weird recording, though, which I never noticed before. EQ comes in handy.

AMHD > Schiit Bifrost 2 > SMSL SH-9 > Focal Radiance

5 Likes

Man @Dobbs selection inspired me, so I went and found this amazing show.

Great stuff. Great night of music! It’s actually fun to be able to watch the performance, too. :+1:t2:

2 Likes
5 Likes