Listening to tonight (Part 2)

Listening now, thanks.

My user name is actually related to Crazy Horse.

The security guard finishing up an emotional anime episode :rofl:

1 Like

Really like that album, guess i will have to buy it when my apple music starts to run a tab :stuck_out_tongue:

Have been wondering about subscribing to his “archive”, but trying to keep my subscriptions under control i have resisted the urge so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Album release date is Feb. 29th.
Really looking forward to this one!

1 Like
1 Like

I recommend skipping to the 1:15 mark on that track, but it has some really enjoyable guitar work.

I just got the ZiiGaat Doscinco and it was killing it with the Classic Rock today.

1 Like

No More Tears | Ozzy Osbourne

2 Likes

It’s not Friday, but I am sneaking in a brief session! AMHD presented some new releases, and one of them was this great new Album from The Pineapple Thief.

‘It Leads To This’ tracklist:
Put It Right [05:30]
Rubicon [04:37]
It Leads To This [04:43]
The Frost [05:40]
All That’s Left [04:26]
Now It’s Yours [05:59]
Every Trace Of Us [04:30]
To Forget [05:20]

The band
Bruce Soord / guitars, vocals
Jon Sykes / bass, backing vocals
Steve Kitch / keyboards
Gavin Harrison / drums, percussion

I am really diggin it so far. Gavin Harrison is just off the charts incredible on this record. All the guys are, really. I just feel like they are elevating their craft to a new level. Excellent listen, especially on the speaker setup. :metal:t2:

5 Likes

What a one-two punch! Following up with this gem from Barock Project. Fantastic.

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

RoonShareImage-638449079585097003

2 Likes

Welcome to Friday night. It’s raining like hell out there and has been all day. It would appear that later tonight I will be going on a classical deep dive! Beethoven is involved, so it’s gonna be fun. Right now, though, I’m rockin! I had to give Barock Project “Skyline” another spin (see above). I really enjoyed that. Nice thing 'bout records like this is that you are always catching something new. And I gotta say, I am enjoying the TA-20/XS pairing. Plenty technical but very engaging as well. Heeere we go…

1 Like

RoonShareImage-638449596200034344

1 Like

Digging this album and love this song.

1 Like

My Wife Kathy has been talking about these girls. I’m gonna give it a listen later (still in the deep dive!). Thanks for sharing. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

They are making quite a splash. Gorgeous sisters with talent!

1 Like

RoonShareImage-638449936557563165

2 Likes
4 Likes

Third Eye Blind

4 Likes